This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Thursday - Cookies

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Nukerjsr said:

Daikun said:

Wow. That recipe is surprisingly easier than I was expecting. (The recipe we normally use is a bit more complicated.)

Thanks, Nuker! BTW, does it matter if we use "natural" peanut butter (i.e. no added sugar or anything) or the more mainstream brands like Jif or Skippy?

I always used Skippy or the store's generic smooth peanut butter. I've never tried it using natural peanut butter, but I imagine you'd have to add some additional sugar.
    I see. I was asking because they have different consistencies, and I wasn't sure if that would affect the cookie.
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • The small Entenmann's chocolate chip cookies are the worst. In that they are made from the worst possible stuff, but they are so damn soft, and you wind up eating the whole box.
  • Also, I eagerly await our introduction to Fat Rym in 2018. We can look back on that time he stopped talking about his bike commute, and started talking about smoking up and demolishing plates of cookies instead.
  • I used to ride bikes but now... its all about the cookies, man.
  • MATATAT said:

I used to ride bikes but now... its all about the cookies, man.

Also, Rym's new Cycling gear.

• The Ashley Madison owners have issued a bounty on the hackers.
  • Churba said:

Rym's new Cycling gear

And Rym's new esports team mascot and logo.
  • Cookies and weed. Nature's finest.
  • Cookies and weed. Nature's finest.

It doesn't make bad cookies good, but it makes good cookies great.
  • Hey maaaaaaaan...... *munch munch munch*
    The cookie servings here must be huge, Rym size even.
  • Someone should add Rym to cookie clicker as a simcity-esque disaster.
  • I do really love those really soft cakey sorta sugar cookies with lots of frosting that pretty much every store seems to sell. I'm sure they're probably some of the worst cookies for you but I love them.
  • My recent favourite is a slightly soft (not teeth shatteringly hard), dark chocolate cookie mixed through with guava and pecan nuts (home made, I don't think there is one like it in stores).