This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Best soundtrack to a movie you haven't seen

SELECT title FROM movies WHERE have_watched IS FALSE ORDER BY soundtrack_rating DESC LIMIT 1;

Tarzan. I think I'm going to take the top one off this list the next 5 or so movies I watch.

Comments

• Various scores by Philip Glass, Clint Mansell, and Ennio Morricone, but I'm not in a position to sift through that metadata while at work.
  • Hamilton. I know its a play but they're gonna film it before Lin Manuel Miranda leaves and release that so I think it's fair.
  • edited June 2016
    Tron Legacy. Still never seen that movie. The album, I've heard a million times and is just a Daft Punk album that's a but more muted an somber to their usual fare.
    Post edited by Naoza on
  • Greg said:

Hamilton.

Same.
  • Greg said:

Hamilton. I know its a play but they're gonna film it before Lin Manuel Miranda leaves and release that so I think it's fair.

While I love the soundtrack album, I've been utterly underwhelmed by all videos of the show itself that I've seen so far. The production in my head looks so much better than the way they film the real thing.

However, the 360 video they released on Facebook was amazing. That's all I want. A VR/360 camera set up at the front of the stage/in the best seat in the house. Then do the show as normal. No edits, no multiple cameras switching around. Just the 360 video. Thanks!