This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Overwatch Politics Club - 6v6 Mega Event

Comments

• I've never lost that many Overwatch matches in a row before, and I am not a great player. Yet you guys were a super fun group, and I felt good about my personal stats in most matches, so the night was a win. I'd do it again.
  • Matt said:

I've never lost that many Overwatch matches in a row before, and I am not a great player. Yet you guys were a super fun group, and I felt good about my personal stats in most matches, so the night was a win. I'd do it again.

We were all doing pretty well head click wise, but the extra focus that is usually there to do things like coordinate ults and actually move or stop the payload was on the debate.
  • edited September 2016
    It's up!
    This time on Game and Watch, a handful of members from the venerable Front Row Crew Forum (http://forum.frontrowcrew.com) play Overwatch while watching and commenting on the first Presidential Debate of 2016.

On the show: Victor Frost, Rym, SuperPichu, ThatGent, Ikatono, and Gundabad
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • We gonna do this again for the VP debate?
  • Well, that's three. Any more people?
  • I'm in.
  • I'm also in. I will be in town for this one!
  • I'll try to be in.
  • Nice. Just one more for a full team. :smiley:
  • I'll try, depends on how senior project/lab reports go.
  • Alright folks, I'm doing my final button down on my setup. See you on the other side.
  • I got distracted by some super high skill games. ;)
  • I'm happy to do custom games while ppl are distracted, but if we don't have that many, count me out please. Sorry.
  • We had 12 if people were actually playing with the group :-p
  • We doing this again Sunday?
  • It's going to be bananas. I've no idea how I'll be able to play with any amount of skill and pay attention.
  • It's going to be bananas. I've no idea how I'll be able to play with any amount of skill and pay attention.

Ah, just do what I do, show very little skill in the first place, nobody will even notice.
  • Gonna watch in-person with a friend, so I won't be around this time.
  • I can't wait to watch Trump squirm and flame out this next debate.
  • edited October 2016
    Last time I was in discord but not in the overwatch in game chat. Can't be there without having picked up the game. Odds I won't even have that level of commitment this time as Sundays are normally where I have a few people over for board games and I'm not putting that off. I'll catch the video Victor puts up and catch the debates and the matches and commentary all in one go from the second monitor.
    Post edited by Naoza on
  • I'm being shipped to New Mexico in an hour, so not this time.
  • ThatGent said:

I'm being shipped to New Mexico in an hour, so not this time.

Make sure not to skimp on postage.
  • I'm down but I'm really bad at multitasking.
  • Okay, setting stuff up.
  • Alright,all set up. Get in here folks
  • Decided to check out /pol/ post-debate out of morbid curiosity. Was not disappointed.
    Is """"""""""""""fact checking"""""""""""""" the worst meme to come out of this election? It's essentially an appeal to authority because """"""""""""""fact checkers"""""""""""""" said it.