This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights Wednesday - Mob Psycho 100

Tonight on GeekNights, we review Mob Psycho 100, which you can watch right now on the c-roll. In other news, Adventure Time is ending it's fantastic run, LeftField Media is launching a new anime con in NYC, Makoto Shinkai's new movie is doing really well so far, New York Comic Con is this weekend (and we aren't going anywhere near it), you can see Miss Hokusai in select theaters, and Anno's Godzilla is also in theaters. Also, the Mets are definitely going to win the World Series.

Support GeekNights on Patreon. Watch Rym's channel and Scott's channel on youtube!

Download MP3
Source Link

Comments

• I don't think there is a separate mob manga. My understanding is that Mob Psycho 100 was a real manga published in a magazine as the authors actual job, and that 1 punch man was what he did in his spare time for fun. This is why in the original comics Mob still doesn't have the best art, but it is better art than 1 Punch's original art.
  • Ruaire said:

I don't think there is a separate mob manga. My understanding is that Mob Psycho 100 was a real manga published in a magazine as the authors actual job, and that 1 punch man was what he did in his spare time for fun. This is why in the original comics Mob still doesn't have the best art, but it is better art than 1 Punch's original art.

As far as I know, it's because on his all his published books, he's got assistants who help him out with all the usual stuff, BGs, cleanup, tones, etc. Webcomic, he does all by his lonesome, does everything.
  • Rym, I hate you a little bit for getting that song stuck in my head again.
  • I watched all of Mob Pshyco 100.
    I really liked this show. I think out of the 12, there are only two weak episodes. It has a couple of good twists, and it definitely won't go of the rails.
    This show is up there along side JoJo's and Space Patrol Luluco for this year's anime to watch.
  • Who isn't watching all of the Mob?