This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

flamminggeek 2.0

edited October 2006 in GeekNights
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack hahahahahahaha

Comments

• You WERE back.

Nice speed with the banhammer there, Scrym!
  • Why, thank you. ^_~
  • CRUD! He's back with 3.0 and 4.0!

I'm curious to see the outcome on this, as well as hear what you have to say on tonight's show...
  • ...It's just like 4chan vs. Gaia online.
  • edited October 2006
    Well, that was an interesting and short period in the forums' life.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • CRUD! He's back with 3.0 and 4.0! I'm curious to see the outcome on this, as well as hear what you have to say on tonight's show...
    Maybe you should go do something else XD
  • Well, it's over now. The dawn of the banned has ended. Someone should make Dawn of the Dead with only one zombie flamming geek chanting omg, lolz, pwn teh, and whatever you can come up with. But, of course, five minutes after he rises, Scrym crushes him with the banhammer.
  • So who is this flaminggeek?
  • I have made a collection of most of the threads which lead to The Flamming Geeks court martial. Learn well young ones, learn well.

The Court Martial
    Language and Lies
    Teh Ghey?
    Bulls*clap*hit
    My name is spelled wrong
    He was just this REALLY annoying kid on the forums, who, well...

Read these and learn.

Yep.
  • Wow, this is one part of forum history I'm glad to have missed . . .
  • Noticed there are a few Japanese speakers in the forum, might start a thread (though my own Japanese is not that great.).
  • Um, irrelevant?
  • Seriously . . . not relevant by a mile.

. . . Nope, not seeing it.
  • Well, I bet the kid got what he wanted; being mentioned on the show repeatedly.
  • Seriously . . . not relevant by a mile.

. . . Nope, not seeing it.
    And when has this forum ever prided it's self on the relevance of its posts? I was referring to one of the arguments posted in which flamminggeek claimed to speak Japanese.
  • Your reference failed. XD
  • Indulge me. How did it fail?
  • We are not irrelevant in this forum, we just follow tangents often. There is a big difference.
  • So he was back?
  • Only for a moment, then he went away again.
  • Banned again? And how did ya'll know?
  • Oh, trust us. We know.
  • Banned again? And how did ya'll know?
    IP Address. Or perhaps just because he registered his name as "flamminggeek 3.0" and "flamminggeek 4.0".
  • I see. lol. Could just be a trouble maker that wanted that name....
  • Scrym would have known if it was a pretender. They could have seen the same non-Japanese IP with the different logins.
  • How does he get back? I thought he needed approval?
  • edited July 2007
    It's a forum conspiracy! The all-powerful Scrym is letting him back in here just to toy with us! It's all lies, LIES!
    Also, thanks WIP for posting links to the legendary threads, so we little ones can learn the legends of the forum.

Also also, was that the only time Mr. Period actually posted his opinion on the forum?
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • I get an error when I try and look at his account. I was trying to see if there was any way to find out where he is now.