This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Swag time

1235»

Comments

• i counted at least 10 people not following the rules. can we keep it clean over here please
    Hahaha, wow.
  • edited March 2008
    i counted at least 10 people not following the rules. can we keep it clean over here please
    Yes please, enlighten us. Tell us who.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Apologies if this has been suggested, but what about t-shirts with the Geeknights title on the front, and the symbols for all four nights arranged in a diamond pattern on the back. Underneath the symbols this text: "We cover three four distinct kinds of geekery! And then the URL, or maybe add the URL to the front of the shirt, under the Geeknights title. Shirt would preferable be black with white screen printing.

The other idea I had would be to place the Geeknights title on the front, and one of the daily symbols on the sleeve, much like the TF2 shirts that came out for the individual classes. That would've meant four different shirt designs, with the inevitable problems of one design being stupidly popular and one not selling much at all, so it's really not that feasible on a small scale as opposed to one big print run of a single design.