This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anyone want to trade?

edited October 2006 in Board Games
Anyone want to trade some boardgames?

I have two games that I'm looking to trade:
- Dungeon Twister (very slight shelf wear on the corners, everything else is in excellent shape.)
- Carcassonne the Castle (played once, my wife prefers the original so I lose.)

I've got many games on my wishlist. Just click here to see it. I'd also consider other games depending on what else people have to trade.

Comments

• I'll trade Hellas for just about anything. It's like new, we played it twice.
  • Hmm... While I don't have any board games I'm personally willing to part with at the moment, this thread gives me an idea.

Among the FRC, we tend to all buy different games (board and video) and swap them around. (Moreso video than board, but that's mostly due to the fact that we rarely buy board games sight unseen). Unless a game is particularly hot, or has multiplayer, there's really no reason for each of us to buy it. Perhaps a forum category for trades would be in order, so you guys can all swap around.

Back on topic, TheWhaleShark might just have a game he'd be willing to put up. =P
  • If everyone uses Listal, no thread is needed to track swapping except for board games. BGG fills in that gap.
  • Except that not many of the people here use Listal, myself included, and they'd probably rather just trade with people they at least sort of know in an informal way. ;^)
  • Except that not many of the people here use Listal, myself included, and they'd probably rather just trade with people they at least sort of know in an informal way. ;^)
    I concur.
  • edited October 2006
    On Listal you trade with people you mark as friends. Most of the people who are my listal friends are people who joined after hearing our episode on it. You aren't trading with random peoples, it's just a nice way of keeping track of things. It's especially nice because you can look and see what other people have. It would be much harder if I had to list everything I had, again.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Okay, so I started a Listal account. Seems like the number of users is slim. I still concur with Rym.