This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rapture Index (LOL)

edited October 2006 in Everything Else
Hi! This is my second post here, ever. I don't get to hang out in the forums too often, just listen to the show.

Now, I thought that maybe some people would find this site interesting. It's called the Rapture Index and it is supposed to show how "close" the world is to ending. I'm an atheist, so I think stuff like this is ridiculous. I find it amazing that anyone believes this shit, but they do and they make stupid things like this site.

The purpose of the Rapture Index is to somehow do two things: "one is to factor together a number of related end time components into a cohesive indicator, and the other is to standardize those components to eliminate the wide variance that currently exists with prophecy reporting" (text from the site).

Here's the link:

http://www.raptureready.com/rap2.html

The tag line for the site is: " The prophetic speedometer of end-time activity."

Well, thanks for the great show, keep it up and I hope this was of interest to anyone on the forums.

Susan