This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

One Year Of Geeknights

edited October 2006 in GeekNights
I'd like to give a big thanks to Rym and Scott for creating one whole year of GeekNights!!!

Congratulations!

The season is done, and GN begins anew.
And now, everybody, for GN season two...

Comments

• Congratulations and many kudos, Rym and Scott. Not very many podcasts can last 6 months, let alone a year, and I can't think of any other podcast that keeps up the schedule you do and bring the content like you do.
  • Interestingly enough, it was also episode 200 that ended season 1. (The season began with episode 0 last Halloween). There are also the early beta podcasts that we'll throw into some extra someday.

We're now putting together a Season One Anthology DVD, among other fun projects.
  • Will you be putting all the new music and stuff into todays podcast?
  • Interestingly enough, it was also episode 200 that ended season 1. (The season began with episode 0 last Halloween). There are also the early beta podcasts that we'll throw into some extra someday.

We're now putting together a Season One Anthology DVD, among other fun projects.
    Nice! I'm assuming that will be classified under "Swag", will it not?
  • edited October 2006
    I just want to say thank you to Rym and Scott for one great year of GeekNights, because it gives us, or at least me, hours upon hours or awesomeness.
    I am looking forward to more awesome stuff this new year.
    So Happy Geeknights New Year I say!!
    By the by, international D&D day is coming soon.
    Post edited by MrPeriod on
  • That really is amazing. The energy and resources you guys put into the show is incredible.
  • Congratulations!!! Thank you for producing a show that has given me hours of listening pleasure.
  • I love to listen to you guys. It is one of the best Podcast that I listen to.
  • Thanks for all the hard work. I appreciate that you have the dedication to do the show some nights even if you're feeling tired or burnt out. It still beats the other stuff.
  • Banzai Geeknights! Banzai!

[Yay Geeknights! lit. "may you live 10,000 years"]
    Means you have 2,000,000 more shows to do. Get cracking.
  • I love to listen to you guys. It is one of the best Podcast that I listen to.
    This is really the only podcast I listen to.. I can't imagine much more than this being worth my time. I'm a busy guy, but I will readily admit you guys are awesome. Gratz.
  • Geeknights ni eeko are!

[Glory be to GeekNights!]
  • edited November 2006
    Great job, guys. And now, a challenge...

"You can't podcast 10 seasons!"
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited November 2006
    Congrats guys! Here's to many more seasons of "you know," "ha-ha!" "you can't ____ 10 _____!" and pure, unrestrained gayness! image
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on
  • Congratulations to the guys who make the best podcast on the internets! Here's to many more years of Geeknight goodness!
  • Congratulations to the guys who make the best podcast on the internets! Here's to many more years of Geeknight goodness!
    Hear hear!
  • Congratulations Scrym! May the Tubes be with you for the years to come.
  • Yes, congratulations.
  • Awesome job you guys! Please keep it up!! ^^d
  • edited November 2006
    Congrats guys!

You know that above picture is rather enlightening. The fact that Mr. Surat is really Rym's crotch explains a few things. :>
    Post edited by baltmatrix on
  • Wow I can't believe it's been a year already.