This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Episode 12 - How not to suck

edited November 2005 in Everything Else
How did you like our "How not to suck" shtick? is it something we should keep doing every Thursday night? If you like it, do you have any other things you want us to tell you how not to suck at? If you don't like it, do you have a better idea of what we should do for our Thursday shows?

Hopefully in the future we will turn either our Monday or Thursday shows into interview shows. That should leave us with only one day a week where we have a hard time figuring out what to do.

Comments

• edited November 2005
    How not to suck was good. However, I'd make sure you and Scott agree on what does indeed suck and what does not. Not that you disagreed on the show in the past, but knowing you two....:P

Oh, and you should start considering how to get guests onto the show. In-house live? Teamspeak? Some other intar-web magiks?
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • We're looking into Skype for long-distance interviews. When at all possibly, we'll do them in person. You definitly seem to get better banter when you can actually see a person.
  • True. Phone banter can easily turn into the "Hey Quagmire, whatcha doin'?" sort of thing you so eloquently expressed to me a few days ago when i picked up Kate's phone. >_
  • I am the god of reviving dead threads!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I would like a continuation. They were fun. Thursdays could be switching off. It would be like a microcosm of the show. On the first Thursday of the month it could be a How to not Suck. It could be anything so it could be a lounge and a catch-all with "rants and tomfoolery." The last Thursday could be the book club. Though the abriged schedule would make it harder. If the show ever returns to the "original" schedule It would be cool to get interviews in there to.