This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Identify Yourself

Comments

• Your name is Inigo Montoya.
  • Dromaro said:

Your name is Inigo Montoya.

Someone killed his father.
  • edited June 2014
    Neito said:

Dromaro said:

Your name is Inigo Montoya.

Someone killed his father.
    Wasn't me, and I must say I'm disappointed at the circulation of these baseless rumors.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I'm MiPona (not my real name) and I'm a West Virginia native. My current obsessions are cooking, narrativist tabletop gaming, and Settlers of Catan for Android.

I spend large amounts of time online, and the easiest way to contact me is via Steam. (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025438669)
  • I'm noony. Used to use No One as an online handle but one day I forgot the space in a vent channel and everyone started calling me Noon E.

Big fan of most geeky things except anime.

Sort of like anime I mean there's like two or three I like, abs my brother has a bunch of box sets of old anime he adores but ehhh, I don't see the appeal much.

That's about it as far as interesting things about me, so here's hoping this place is active and fun to stick around.
  • We are active.

We are fun.

We are Legion.

We are geeks.

<3
  • Is it Dennis Kauffman?
  • I apparently never did one of these so that's awkward.....

My real name is Chris Midkiff, I am 18 years old, I currently live in Pickerington, Ohio although I am leaving on Saturday to go to The Ohio State University to major in Computer science. I am a proud member of the PC master race and have spent roughly 29 days of my life playing Counter-Strike. My user name was thought up in about 6th grade and stuck mostly because it is never taken.
  • Hi there, I just joined so let's do this thing. My real name is Brandon Cloe I'm 18 years old, and I'm living in Pickerington, Ohio at the moment. I'm joining the US Navy in less than a month, I consider myself an avid gamer, and I really like kaiju films and anime. I was told to join these forums by SuperPichu because I kept complaining about how everyone on the internet were morons not looking to debate and discuss. And so here I am.
  • Not morons here. But, we tend to scare away those who ARE NOT WILLING TO FIGHT FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE.
  • Welcome son to be US Navy person. My only advice to you in the Navy, if you incur any and all sorts of injury from mental to physical, report it, see a physician, and get copies of all your service treatment records for if/when you get out and want to apply for VA benefits.

Yes, I know this is totally from left field, but I feel obligated to tell these sorts of things to any person serving in the Armed Forces.

And yes, what Rym said.
  • Rym said:

Not morons here. But, we tend to scare away those who ARE NOT WILLING TO FIGHT FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE.

Don't believe in what you believe in! Belive in the me that doesn't care
  • How is intramural debate not a thing with how much internet people like arguing?
  • MATATAT said:

How is intramural debate not a thing with how much internet people like arguing?

There's a fine line between argument and debate.
  • edited August 2014
    Although why the heck are you going to that place in Ohio?
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Rochelle said:

Welcome son to be US Navy person. My only advice to you in the Navy, if you incur any and all sorts of injury from mental to physical, report it, see a physician, and get copies of all your service treatment records for if/when you get out and want to apply for VA benefits.

Yes, I know this is totally from left field, but I feel obligated to tell these sorts of things to any person serving in the Armed Forces.

And yes, what Rym said.

Thank you for the advice. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I'm already liking this place.
  • We're all jerks. Be warned. ;)
  • Rym said:

We're all jerks. Be warned. ;)

I know. I was making an innocent post about board gaming nomenclature, and suddenly, the posters jumped on me like a vicious tiger leaping onto a frail, old man.

• No post is ever truly innocent.
  • Hethalos said:

Rym said:

We're all jerks. Be warned. ;)

I know. I was making an innocent post about board gaming nomenclature, and suddenly, the posters jumped on me like a vicious tiger leaping onto a frail, old man.

Don't be wrong. Don't be weak. Be the rabbit.

• Hi. I'm new here. My name is Daniel DeVor, born 1997 in WV. Despite my place of origin, I was shielded away from most of the more hick part of the state and have lived a life of high intelligence with my mom and grandparents (My mom got divorced from my abusive dad when I was 3). I have aspurgers and am hoping to meet and greet other people like me (geeks of all trades and fellow aspies, but whatever comes my way).
  • Word. Welcome to the party. ;^)
  • Sup. I'm Jason. I do streaming stuff and piss people off.
  • LordKaT said:

Sup. I'm Jason. I do streaming stuff and piss people off.

Haha. Welcome to a fucked up lion's den of jerks. ;^)

• It seems you do unspeakable acts with turducken.
  • Turducken is amazing. Wouldnt you?
  • Every act is unspeakable with turducken.
  • Ello my name is Zak and I'm from the land of Flo Rida but recently moved to Indiana. Mostly into gaming/computers but branching out into anime and board games (or working on it at least).
  • Hey I'm Zalor, that is the online name I use everywhere, so my username is like a second name for me. Been watching Geeknights for a few months now. I especially like the Utena analysis videos and wish more people treated anime more intellectually. I'm currently in a really busy situation in my life (in the middle of the college application process) so I haven't had much time to contribute much myself. Although this past summer I did write an analytical paper on two routes in the visual novel Kanon. Yes I read visual novels. I admit many are crappy, but that doesn't mean the medium is completely devoid of quality products. Some visual novels are actually quite nice. If you don't believe me then read Swan Song.

I confess while I always liked the idea of gaming, I could never find people to play with and thus never got involved. The only game I really play is the ancient board game GO, but I'm not sure if that counts as geeky (plus I'm a beginner). So pretty much the primary geeky aspect about me is how deadly serious I treat my anime.
  • Zalor said:

I confess while I always liked the idea of gaming, I could never find people to play with and thus never got involved. The only game I really play is the ancient board game GO, but I'm not sure if that counts as geeky (plus I'm a beginner).

I do not know who told you that but ANY time you play Go is geeky, welcome to the forums.