This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The latest episode of South Park

Comments

• Yeah, my roommate was pretty confused. I had to keep explaining things to her. She still thought it was funny, but in more of a WTF-Random kind of way until I explained Lemmiwinks to her.
    Better to just go back and watch Lemmiwinks. I don't think I could possibly explain it.
    She hasn't seen the animated Tolkien movies.
    I would say that she should watch them, but I tried watching the clip of Eowen defeating the Witch-king yesterday. It was...painful. I think it's better to leave it filed away under "pleasant childhood memories that I won't spoil."

• New season started yesterday and I had no idea.
  • It was hilarious, and very relevant.
  • Wow, they managed to satirize the debate over hospitals providing contraception and airport security at the same time.
  • Wow, they managed to satirize the debate over hospitals providing contraception and airport security at the same time.
    Not bad, South Park. Not bad.

• Oh shit gotta watch. Thanks for reminder! I wonder if there is some South Park Twitter or something I could follow so I don't fuck this up in the future...
  • Oh shit gotta watch. Thanks for reminder! I wonder if there is some South Park Twitter or something I could follow so I don't fuck this up in the future...
    Yep. @SouthPark. Who would have guessed?

I haven't missed an episode of any show I watch since I started using http://on-my.tv/, though. Highly recommended.
  • I was slightly disturbed by what happened to Clyde's Mom because I imagined that would happen when I was a kid. It's like South Park took my childhood fear and brought them back to life! O_O
    Maybe I'm just naive but I did not see anything to this effect.
    Maybe I'm just naive but I did not see anything to this effect.
    It was the whole minimal effort thing and the debate over whether it was the man's or the woman's responsibility. It was pretty tenuously connected. I didn't make the connection until someone here said it.

• Goddammit south park, you did it again.

• Did you realize that in America- oh ho- over 200,000 students are afraid to come to school every day because they're afraid of being bullied?
  • Did you realize that in America over 200,000 students skip school every day so they don't have to participate in the daily long-shot lib-dubs.
  • Good message. Weak song, pretty meh lipdub. Here's a much better one.

• Did you realize that in America- oh ho- over 200,000 students are afraid to come to school every day because they're afraid of being bullied?
    Wow, I totally did not know that was referencing something before.
  • I haven't watched this series for several years so I'm watching it from season 3. I find it amusing with some of the voice actors I'm discovering that are doing cameos on here, Jennifer Anniston for example.
  • The only thing better than this weeks episode of South Park was this weeks episode of Kill La Kill.
  • Was it Ginger Cow? A friend Insisted I watch it. It was very well done.
  • Dromaro said:

Was it Ginger Cow? A friend Insisted I watch it. It was very well done.

No, the one newer than that.
  • That Black Friday episode... Damn. I was laughing out loud.
  • I felt like there was too much going on for one episode.
  • I think the black Friday one is one of the best this season. Second so far is the goth kids episode for me.
  • Pegu said:

I felt like there was too much going on for one episode.

That's why it's a 2-parter.

• I caught up on the Black Friday episode, so hope there is a second part to that.
  • edited November 2013
    [Spoiler Kinda]Really? December 6th? I hope this comes to a truly "South Park" style conclusion, with the most ridiculous twist imaginable.

Where are my dragons?
    [/Spoiler Kinda]
    Post edited by Vhdblood on
  • Anime Princess McCormick immediately made me think of Madoka.
  • Predictions with odds:

They literally never end this storyline.
    10:1

Bill Gates' plan is to destroy console gaming and usher in an all-PC era.
    4:1

Stan's father "knows what to do" to end the conflict. With Game of Thrones on his mind, he calmly pulls out his dick. The other guardsman hesitate, then do the same. The fighting stops around them as everyone just stares in silence.
    3:1

• 3:1? I give that 1:1 odds! Great prediction.