This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The latest episode of South Park

Comments

• How does Princess Kenny work into that?
  • I can almost guarantee the last episode will contain dicks and dragons.

What if they had it end up so the dragons showed up and all we see is them talking and their dragon dicks are flaccid? j/k but srsly
    I believe you were looking for this?
  • Pete's favorite gif of all time.
  • Literally the best .gif in human history. Dare I say this is the greatest feat of visual representation accomplished by man.

Art is over, folks. Pack up the sketchpads and easels and switch to a STEM field.

Actually, you should just switch to a STEM field anyhow.

(P.S. This is actually my favorite .gif. I pull it out on rare occasions. Sausagewaggle? You pull that out any time.)
  • Wonder if the story has anything to do with the stick of truth
  • Dazzle369 said:

Wonder if the story has anything to do with the stick of truth

I've been wondering that the entire time. If it was cut content or something.

• Dang, well that's one way to end it. Lol.
  • Damn, that was a hell of a way to end the trilogy. You still got it, Matt and Trey.
  • New season with both Dan Snyder and Kickstarter in the crossfire. Good start.
  • Just tried to watch on Hulu, and the video was glitched the fuck out. And this is why I will always sail the high seas.
  • Strange I watched it on Hulu with no problems.
  • Cremlian said:

Strange I watched it on Hulu with no problems.

• Dan Snyder getting tackled by the Cowboys over and over had me dying.
  • MATATAT said:

Dan Snyder getting tackled by the Cowboys over and over had me dying.

The part where they attack the Kickstarter office was the genius. Of course, it's the kind of genius you see in every South Park episode and most people take for granted.
  • edited October 2014
    Does southparkstudios.com show straight-up ads now?

Edit: Hmm, it appears adblock plus had Hulu's ads whitelisted. That's disconcerting, looks like the offending filter is in EasyList. Is there a list that actually blocks all ads?
    Post edited by Starfox on
  • The Ebola episode wasn't very good. The Cartman trans one made up for it. I guess I'm out of the loop because I didn't know who Lorde was until South Park parodied her.
  • Holy shit that Handicar episode had some choice moments.
  • edited October 2014
    Never mind, I just needed to watch more of the episode
    Post edited by Hitman Hart on
  • I'm loving how the episodes blend into each other with continuity. About to watch the latest now. So far, I think this season is quality.
  • It baffles me that I can watch a whole bunch of episodes on the Comedy Central app with my family's Comcast info but I can't use the same to watch those episodes on my computer on their website. Comcast is just about the only provider not on the list.
  • Viga said:

I'm loving how the episodes blend into each other with continuity. About to watch the latest now. So far, I think this season is quality.

• They've definitely done continuity before with certain subplot arcs. But the blending as far as individual episodes fueling the next one is pretty interesting.
  • Grounded Vindaloop was a better Inception one than the actual Inception one.
  • Yeah, I haven't really enjoyed much of the new season with the tacky Lorde jokes and shit but that was a good one.
  • Really? I think this season has been crazy solid except for vindaloop. Although I think any episode would have had trouble following Freemium Isn't Free; that was on the level of the Easter episode.
  • "Freemium Isn't Free" is definitely the best episode I've seen in a while.

"Vindaloop" was pretty good, I thought. It definitely hit a peak, and I think it didn't resolve as cleanly as I would've liked - but it was still solid.