This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 061116 - Standing in Line

RymRym
edited November 2006 in Everything Else

Tonight on GeekNights, throwaway Thursdays brings you some talk about standing in line. In the news, Indiana kills two birds with one stone, and Scott's greater boardwalk ATM hacking theory is proven right.

Scott's Thing - It's-a-Me, Mario
Rym's Thing - Air Hockey Bot

Comments

• Lukey...I'ma you papa.

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww...
  • Hehe, that Mario thing was pretty funny. But the best was definitely when he makes fun of Sony =)
  • The worst line I ever stood in was for 3 days, my first 2 days in the Army, I had to stand in lines to get all my Uniforms, Haircut, 15 shots, one even went in my ass. The entire time no one could speak. There was no fun line party.
  • The worst line I ever stood in was for 3 days, my first 2 days in the Army, I had to stand in lines to get all my Uniforms, Haircut, 15 shots, one even went in my ass. The entire time no one could speak. There was no fun line party.
    Wow. I didn't realize the lines were that long. Are there really that many new recruits all the time, or did you join at a busy time? At least you don't have to worry about a lot of diseases now.
    Wow. I didn't realize the lines were that long. Are there really that many new recruits all the time, or did you join at a busy time? At least you don't have to worry about a lot of diseases now.
    There are something like 400 people a day, per basic base when I went through. Every year I have to stand in line to get a flu shot, and every 6 months I have to stand in line to get an Anthrax booster. But when you go through these lines, as you walk they stick you in the arm, on each side. It is not very fun.