This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Geeknights at Nintendo World?

edited November 2006 in Everything Else
I was at Nintendo World today checking out some stuff when the intro song to geeknights came on the sound system. I was sure for a few seconds that they were going to start playing an episode of geeknights in the store, but of course they didn't. I though this was weird because I didn't think that DJ Pretzel or whoever wrote the song was a well known artist. Does anyone know something about that song that I should know so that this whole thing can make more sense?

Comments

• Also, I'm going to the NWS on the 6:50 train. I should be at the store sometime between 8:30 and 9am today. I'll be there until I get the Wii I reserved. Look for me.
  • edited November 2006
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. Words cannot describe how weird it felt to be waiting to buy Yoshi's Island DS and suddenly thinking that Rym and Scott are going to waltz in behind me. (Yes I assume that song follows Rym and Scott around all the time)
    Post edited by NinjaNed on
  • edited November 2006
    Same thing happened to Lisa and I when we were up there a week ago. It was quite a surprise.
    Post edited by Jameskun on