This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Gaia Online

edited November 2006 in Everything Else
I was just wondering if anyone had a Gaia? If you don't know what Gaia is check it out, Gaia

Comments

• I have an account there, but the forums scare me and so that eliminates about 80% of the stuff to do there.
  • I stay on gaia because of the guilds I serve and own.

My profile.
  • A girl I was interested in had one, and now I do. I don't use it. It's kinda cool, but I'm more into MySpace.
  • Um, I'm sorry but ewww, MySpace.
  • If you could have seen the Gaia panel at Anime Expo...God, get out now while you still have the chance.
  • It's not like Myspace...

but it will eat your soul. Oh my god. Stay away...I have been on there for 3 years and it's like it has claws buried in my chest. Every time I sit down at a computer I just mindlessly type in the URL and I'm there before I realize what I'm doing. @_@

I am addicted to the Art stuff. -_-;
  • I used to be on Gaia, but I quickly lost interest in it. I'm not a big fan of things that are trying to be anime but aren't japanese.
  • It's not like Myspace...

but it will eat your soul. Oh my god. Stay away...I have been on there for 3 years and it's like it has claws buried in my chest. Every time I sit down at a computer I just mindlessly type in the URL and I'm there before I realize what I'm doing. @_@

I am addicted to the Art stuff. -_-;
    I second that.
  • I took a gander at Gaia once.

It was a waste of an hour.

It's essentially a gigantic spam orgy. 'Nuff said.
  • Gaia is Mos Eisley with fishing and anime characters.
  • edited July 2007
    I have a few Gaia characters, too. I was addicted to the dress up aspect of it but then I realized that I could just go to tektek.org and make a dream character. I also liked making fun of 12 year olds who begged me for gold.
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • Gaia is lower than 4chan.
  • I simply use Gaia to go on guilds. That's about it.
  • I simply use Gaia to go on guilds. That's about it.
    The forums of Gaia, are in all sense of the word, 4chan with text, but if you find a hole for yourself and people worthy of your presence then it's is a nice forum.
  • I never got into Gaia. It was interesting for a short period of time, but I quickly lost interest.