This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Wii-mote Modding

13»

Comments

• Worst case if the tape doesn't work, or if the design doesn't come out right, I'll just make it all black. Then I get to have the only all black Wii-mote... at least for a short time.
  • edited December 2006
    Worst case if the tape doesn't work, or if the design doesn't come out right, I'll just make it all black. Then I get to have the only all black Wii-mote... at least for a short time.
    I'm willing to bet someone beat you to it, but I could be wrong. Judging by what this guy has done, I think the vinyl dye is going to work out. Maybe I'll go get some at Home Despot.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • It dried, and I removed the tape and...

It sorta worked... not really.

I'm just going to go repaint it all black. The vinyl paint doesn't seem to be doing what I thought it would, perhaps I just got a bad brand. I know at least that if I do it again I'll try something simpler.
  • Eww...And you were so close!!

Yeah, go for all black. Or peel the paint off. Because it looks like that's what it's doing.
  • Yeah I don't think the paint was right because it seems to have just coated it and not actually done what I read it was supposed to. It also seems easy to peel off so I'm going to try and do that.