This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Good AMVs

13»

Comments

• I guess I will throw this one in too. It is my favorite AMV with Linkin Park, not that I am sure if Linkin Park AMV's deserve any recognition. The main reason I really like it is due to how well the video is done to the remix of Linkin Park's song.
    I actually kina like Linkin Park when the lead singer isn't whining about anything. Albeit that means I don't like much of their music, but there you go. As for Linkin Park AMVs:
  • My favorite AMV yet:

• There hasn't been one of these in a long time.

• Gonna go ahead and toot my own horn. At the very least, I take pride in being the first AMV I can find of a pre-Born in the USA Bruce Springsteen song.
  • I'll toot my horn too. ;^)

• Odd no one posted Piece of Toast

Or AnimuStew

• edited November 2014
    AMV hell doesn't really work unless it goes on for so long you forget how long you've been watching.

Speaking of:
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • AMV hell doesn't really work unless it goes on for so long you forget how long you've been watching.

You just tricked me into spending five minutes of my life on that video that I'll never get back. That's not very polite.
  • What do you mean? AMV Hell is great.
  • There were like 10 funny seconds in the first five minutes of that video.
  • Earlier AMV Hells were much better. Try AMV Hell 3. That one's great.
  • There is also hell hell, that one is great too.
  • I've reached that point in my life where newer AMV Hells aren't entertaining, and even Anime Hell rarely has something to surprise me.
  • Newer AMV Hells aren't as good to me as older ones just because I don't watch a ton of new, popular anime so I don't understand the jokes sometimes.
  • Another tooting of my own horn.