This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your mom

RymRym
edited December 2006 in Flamewars
Your mom's so fat, when I swerved my car to avoid hitting her, I ran outta gas!

Comments

• Your mom's so dumb that she got a Windows error that said "Press Any Key to Continue" and she spent the next hour looking for the "Any" key.
  • You mom's so dumb that she had to resort to Simpsons jokes to make people laugh.
  • I just thought of a funny one but it's far to sexual/racial...

Let me try another:

Your mom's so dumb she tried to order drinks at a salad bar.
  • So these two Jews are walking down the street and they pass a church....
  • Your mom's so dumb, she bought a video tape on how to fix a VCR.
  • Your mom's glasses are so thick, when she looks at a map she can see people waving.
  • Your mom's so dumb when your dad suggested they try it doggy style she ran out back and started licking her balls.
  • Your mom's so dumb when your dad suggested they try it doggy style she ran out back and started licking her balls.
    Her balls?
  • Her balls. Oh yeah. Double ftw.
  • edited December 2006
    Your mom's so dumb when your dad suggested they try it doggy style she ran out back and started licking her balls.
    Dang dude, that's hardcore.
    So these two Jews are walking down the street and they pass a church....
    Everybody loves Penn Jillette!

So, yeah, Your mom is SO FAT, all the other fat women orbit around her.
    Post edited by Vhdblood on
  • This thread just reminded me of a news story a while back where someone's mom thought she would be "cool" is she slept with her son's friends. I was going to make a "your mom" joke out of it but... I kept thinking, "how uncool is it if all of your friends are doing that?" It might be cool if she wasn't your mom...

So...

Your mom's so fat it takes a team of miner's to deliver her babies!
  • Your mom is so fat that mountain climbers use her for practice before they climb Everest.
  • Your mom's so dumb she thinks l33t sp34k is used by kids to meet older men on line!
  • Your mom's so ripped she can lift 10 Pokemon.
  • edited December 2006
    Here's a new one.

Your dad is so bald when he puts on a turtleneck sweater he looks like a broken condom.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • edited December 2006
    Your mom's so ripped she can lift 10 Pokemon.
    Snorlax is more ripped than your mom.
    Here's a new one.

Your dad is so bald when he puts on a turtleneck sweater he looks like a broken condom.
    Are "your dad" jokes welcome here in this holiest of holy thread?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • You can't make 10 your mom jokes!
  • Your mom is so fat, she uses a mattress as a tampon.
  • Your mom is so fat that you and your siblings grew up thinking you were cavemen!
  • Mr. T does not approve of this thread.
    That made me laugh harder than I have laughed in at least the last month.