This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I'm surprised Scott didn't sell his Wii.

edited December 2006 in Everything Else
They are still going for at least $400.00 on eBay. Considering that he'd be able to get another one in a couple of weeks, I figured it was a possibility. Then when the Wii wasn't mentioned on a show or two, I started to wonder...

Comments

• Let's see. My Wii is already used, so it's not going to get $400. Even if it did, that would be a profit of $150. If I was in high school, that would be a big deal. Nowadays I make $150 by scratching my nuts for a few hours. In the time it will take me to actually sell the Wii on eBay, ship it, etc. I would make well more than $150 at work. That doesn't even count the Wii play time I'm missing out on. It's just not worth it.
  • Aye. Besides, that Wii time is more valuable than any amount of money.
  • How many times have you heard Scott and Rym say they don't care about money as long as they have a decent lifestyle. The Wii was a improvement in Lifestyle as well as social currency. It was worth more to them to keep the Wii then to sell it for a profit. (as it was for me) The difference between the PS3 and the Wii was people actually wanted to play the Wii....
  • Nowadays I make $150 by scratching my nuts for a few hours.
    LOL. If you had said that on the show, I would have made it my ringtone.