This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What wi-fi DS game should I buy?

edited December 2006 in Video Games
I got a $75 gift card to Circuit City.

What wi-fi DS game should I purchase?

Comments

• I got a $75 gift card to Circuit City.

What wi-fi DS game should I purchase?
    The only wi-fi DS games worth getting are Mario Kart and Tetris. Good luck finding players though. You'll probably spend more time waiting for players than actually playing. Your best bet is to just forget the DS wi-fi, it's pretty much a bust at this point. Go for the good games like Advance Wars DS and Phoenix Wright.
  • How is Mario Kart in single player mode? Does it allow for DS download for multi-player?
  • Does it allow for DS download for multi-player?
    Yes.
  • I'll agree with Scott, you're better off getting really good single player DS games, unless you have friends with DSs that you can play games with locally rather then on the interweb.

I'll second Phoenix Wright, it's awesome. The hard part is finding it.
  • I picked upContactandLost Magic.
    T_T I'm so sorry.

Haha, just kidding. I've never played either of them. How are they?
  • I'll agree with Scott, you're better off getting really good single player DS games, unless you have friends with DSs that you can play games with locally rather then on the interweb.

I'll second Phoenix Wright, it's awesome. The hard part is finding it.
    Yeah, but if you ever find somebody, again Mario Kart DS is pretty fun.
  • Contact looks really fun, but I heard it is very short. I'd get it in a second if the price were cheap. Lost Magic looks like the kind of generic cheap RPG I would never play. Let me know what the real deal is.
  • I tried to find some reviews for Contact but they all say you have to play it to understand it.

Yeah, the magic one is probably crap but hey, I had a gift card and the store was picked over...

I wanted to get Mario Kart but they did not have it.
  • Supposedly, Lost Magic gets extremely repetitive because of the spell-casting system in which you must draw patterns on your screen.