This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

New years countdown!

edited December 2006 in Everything Else
It's almost 2007, and the countdown thread comes up.
So...

What are you doing for new years?
What are your new years resolutions?
How late are you going to sleep on January 1st?
What unplanned GN specials are you hoping for this weekend?
And so on.

Comments

• Well I am going to make a new years resolution by not "sleeping in" till 12pm on January 1st. Also I think Im going to marathon Cowboy Bebop with my bro since that is what got us truly hooked on Anime like like 6 years ago.
  • What are you doing for new years?
    3 tvs, 2 360s, 1 Wii, 1 PS2, Guitar Hero 1+2, and 2 Gears of War.

What are your new years resolutions?
    1280x1024

How late are you going to sleep on January 1st?
    9 or 10 am.

What unplanned GN specials are you hoping for this weekend?
    1?
  • 2007, jeyyyyyyy!
  • One hour left (where I live)!
  • Okay. Five minutes, and this countdown thread is dead.

Oh well. Happy new year everyone!
  • Well, we still got 3 hours and 5 minutes here on the west coast.
  • Oh.

TIME PARADOX! OH NOES!
  • Happy New Year everyone!
  • Happy New Year everyone!
    I still have 28 minutes left. Happy New Years!
  • Yep, happy new year! I've been too busy partying to bother about this forum until now, six and a half hours into 1st of January 2007. I kicked out my guests an hour ago and have now cleaned up most of the mess.

Tomorrow I''ll wake up some time before it gets dark again and walk over to some friends in the neighbourhood who are having a lazy day/Battlestar Galactica marathon.

Now I want to go to sleep and wake up fresh and rested in about four hours, completely unaware that I got very drunk tonight. Yeah, right. It's been a fun night, though.

2007 is going to be even better that 2006, I'm certain of that! Good night!
  • Surprising grammar for a drunk... :-D
  • Can you PLEASE keep it down? My fucking head hurts.
  • Happy New Years! I'll be sitting at home waiting for my FLCL box set to arrive... I've had it pre-ordered and the release has been delayed almost 2 months =P
  • Surprising grammar for a drunk... :-D
    Thank you! I'm best at foreign languages when I'm drunk, and there is always the spell checker... :-P
  • Happy New Year to Rym, Scott and everyone else in the forum. My one New Year's resolution is to spend more time here than I did in 2006.

BTW, are there any other geezers out there who remember watching Guy Lombardo count down New Year's Eve on CBS? (This was in the days BEFORE Dick Clark.)
  • I was a hair from being killed on new years...
  • I was a hair from being killed on new years...
    ORLY?!

How?