This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I submit that scott lost something within the last 4 years

edited March 2006 in Everything Else
My dreamcast you fucker!

Comments

• That was more than four years ago I think. And I didnt' lose it, it was taken. There's a difference.
  • That was junior year 2003. Which is by my count within 4 years.

Also you have no proof it was taken.
  • All I remember is that I handed it to Scott to hold while I ran around the SAU making sure all of the doors were locked. When I met up with everyone outside shortly after, Scott had nothing in his hands.
  • Alright, it's almost 4 years. And while there is no proof it was taken, I can't imagine it was simplly lost. I was carrying it between only three rooms in a single building. It went from being in my hands to being nowhere within a period of about 10 minutes. We searched for it in every place within that area and it was not there. There was no full investigation, so that's all we have to go on.

I'd also like to point out that you gave it to Rym to take care of and then he gave it to me. I didn't want to take it, but I did. I guess it doesn't matter if you know you're going to screw up beforehand and you end up screwing up anyway. Not only did I admit I screwed up, I bought you a new one. Is that not enough? What else do you want from me?
  • Considered lost!

All in all for those of you who want to know whats going on, here's the story:
    I lent my dreamcast for an animeclub social night back in 2003. Scott was supposed to watch over it during breakdown and he failed in securing it. He bought me a new one, so it was all good.
  • If I'm ever on the show again, I'll tell you about the time my VCR was stolen from a friends room by some guy who thought he was a ninja.

True story too.
  • we should have a friends tells stories night on geeknights.