This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Marvel Zombies

edited February 2007 in Flamewars
I haven't posted this before because it's so old, but I searched and haven't found anyone else has ever talked about it, so: Has anyone read any of the Marvel Zombies stories?

Comments

• I saw them at the comic book store and skimmed through a few issues but it didn't grab me.
  • I own one or two issues. It's shallow, silly, superhero fanboy fanservice crap. If you're a Marvel superhero fanboy, get it because it is exactly what you want. If you are anyone else, this is one of the stupidest comics you will ever read.
  • Wellllll . . . I do like the superheroes. I don't know if I'd qualify as a fanboy, though.
  • I thought the initial FF issues were neat and interesting. But the miniseries was just dumb. And not in a good way. Although the covers with the zombie heroes were cool.
  • After reading the wiki article it sounds like the most ridiculous and stupid comic ever made.
  • edited February 2007
    After reading the wiki article it sounds like the most ridiculous and stupid comic ever made.
    I went into the comic shop and saw a cover where Santa Claus was strangling Blade(ok, admittedly that could be a trap set up) and another one, Civil War, that had Donald Duck with some kind of mace!!! American comics are so weird sometimes....even manga seems tame in comparison

Edit: Why does the quote button seem to not work most of the time anymore?
    Post edited by Rym on
  • After reading the wiki article it sounds like the most ridiculous and stupid comic ever made.
    I went into the comic shop and saw a cover where Santa Claus was strangling Blade(ok, admittedly that could be a trap set up) and another one, Civil War, that had Donald Duck with some kind of mace!!! American comics are so weird sometimes....even manga seems tame in comparison

Edit: Why does the quote button seem to not work most of the time anymore?
    Because you don't click your HTML button, fool!