This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Podcast

edited February 2007 in GeekNights
I've been wondering- if there have ever been talks about doing a video podcast for Geek Nights.

Comments

• We have neither the skills nor the resources to do video.
  • edited February 2007
    Plus, video wouldn't likely add anything to the show in general.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited February 2007
    And, doing a video podcast would destroy Rym's current phrase, "If I only had a video camera..."
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited February 2007
    Plus video wouldn't likely add anything to the show in general.
    Well it would have been cool when Rym and Scott went to Katsucon. They could have done a little 5 or 10 minute video cast. I'm wouldn't expect them to put out a weekly video cast. Just for cool special occasions and such.
    Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • edited February 2007
    In general, I don't like video podcasts. I like to listen to podcasts while I'm driving to uni, and you can't really watch videos while driving. It also eats the batteries of the iPod. But, the occasional one would be good. The Lost Podcast with Jay and Jack (shut up, Lost is awesome) did a video podcast from Comicon that was interesting.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • yeah i agree - would be good to see geek nights specials on video - but i would imagine the work exponentially increases for these type of things.
  • Maybe on a free weekend(those are hard to come by) a video podcast. Thank god this episode wasnt a video podcast!
  • LOL. I haven't heard that one yet. I will have to check it out. :)