This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

This is for the people that are free on monday ...

edited February 2007 in Everything Else
So here it is a link that many would enjoy. If you have some free time on monday.

Comments

• Wow, those prices are ridiculous. Maybe I'll head over there after my last class and see if they have any games left.
  • I'm not sure if I believe this story.
  • edited February 2007
    Seems like a cool deal if its true. I'd check it out if I didn't have stuff I needed to do.

Plus the last thing I need is more video games to distract me.
    Post edited by Kiey on
  • I'm not sure if I believe this story.
    I'm going today anyway, so we'll see what happens.
  • I would go, but my car is buried in snow. Laziness wins. Besides, I have enough stuff to occupy my time.
  • I went by the local one at lunch time and no one knew anything about this...
  • I was 95% sure it was a scam last night when Scott mentioned it.
  • Yeah it seemed like an odd promotion, since the only reason they would do something like that would be to get rid of their inventory, and if they were really planning to get rid of their inventory it would last more then one day, especially not a non holiday Monday.
  • From what I have read from the original forum, it seems that some Best Buys do honor that internet deal. How weird is that?
  • Well, I went to my local Best Buy today, and, as expected, nobody knew what I was talking about, and there was no display of any mega-cheap games.

Color me surprised.
  • I checked out Best Buy today as well, no sign of a sale. I'm also not particularly surprised.
  • Nothing on sell at my best buy. Oh well.

But it isn't the first time I've heard of best buy liquidating their games. they seem to do it once every six months or so.