This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Emulators And ROMS

What are the best sites to get Roms and Emulators?

Comments

• edited April 2007
    It doesn't really matter. All sites are pretty much the same and share the same roms for the most part. Just search on Google for the kind of roms and emulators you're looking for.

I usually go to Rom Hustler.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • dgemu This is the site I normally use. It's not the greatest but it fulfills my needs. By the way, what roms/ emulators are you looking for? This site is good for DS and Gameboy Roms. For the emulator, I use Visual Gameboy Advance.
  • What's the best Neo Geo emulator? I want to do Magical Drop III instead of V.
  • Doesn't MAME emulate Neo Geo roms?
  • Apreche said:

What's the best Neo Geo emulator? I want to do Magical Drop III instead of V.

Don't lie, you secretly want to get in on the windjammer action.

• Andrew said:

Apreche said:

What's the best Neo Geo emulator? I want to do Magical Drop III instead of V.

Don't lie, you secretly want to get in on the windjammer action.

Honestly, NOPE.

Doesn't MAME emulate Neo Geo roms?

Does it? If so, I'm set.
  • Yeah look like MAME does. You do need the neo geo bios first though.
  • Yeah look like MAME does. You do need the neo geo bios first though.

I will try it this weekend if I remember.
  • Magical Drop III works perfectly in MAME.
  • edited January 2014
    WIIIIIIIIINDDDDDDDJAMMMMMMMMERRSSSSSSSS
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Windjammers can go fuck itself.
  • Is windjammers good? Should I get good at it?
  • Fun, skill based, Scott hates it; I say do it!
  • All I know is Windjammers cockblocked my ability to play Magical drop. So it can go Fuck itself.
  • Cremlian said:

All I know is Windjammers cockblocked my ability to play Magical drop. So it can go Fuck itself.

THIS.
  • I don't know much about windjammers, but it won Giantbomb's old game of the year award this year. So it must be worth something.
  • Apsup said:

I don't know much about windjammers, but it won Giantbomb's old game of the year award this year. So it must be worth something.

They are responsible for making it a huge hit at MAGFest.

I suspect it's actually pretty fun if you get into it. I've never played it. I'm just angry that it got in the way of our Magical Balls.