This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The straight skinny on World of Warcraft

2»

Comments

• If you have problems finding 20 hours in a given week for recreation of any kind, you have bigger problems than any video game. I strongly suggest you reexamine your life. I have, in the past, been able to work full-time, attend college full-time, run a D&D; game, play in another D&D; game, play World of Warcraft, and still have some time left over for other types of recreation. Nothing short of a baby or toddler would have ruined that for me.
    LOL. Welcome to the life of an aging geek. As I've said to other young geeks in the past, just remember. I am your future.
  • That's weird that you say that because I know a lot of middle aged/young couples with children that play wow.
  • Guild Wars for life yo. After the initial purchase of the game, the online service is free. I can play the game for 15 minutes and run a quick PVP game or go run a mission and kill a dragon. Log off and go do something else. It's has been the best MMO at least for me.
  • Puzzle Pirates ftw. It actually requires skill, but it's still not worth what they charge for it. I only played it as long as I did because I got a discount as a beta tester.