This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Return of Yotsuba&!

2»

Comments

• Plus, by doing so, you save $20, as the omnibus is only $20, and each volume individually is $10.
  • That's painful, at least to me.
    Yeah, but I do like the Star Wars bit.
    "I'm going to tell everyone what a whiny bitch you were about Padamame or Panda Bear or whatever the hell her name was."
  • So, uh, ADV still pretending that they are going to release the rest of Yotsubato? Cuz we all know they're just pretending to release it so no one else can pinch it from them.

Cuz, god forbid someone releases it in a timely manner and does it well.

Seriously, the balance of Earth, Heaven and Hell depends on ADV doing the shittiest job of releasing a manga possible.
  • Cuz, god forbid someone releases it in a timely manner and does it well.
    Herratic!! (I can't find the correct spelling.. odd.)
  • edited August 2008
    Herratic!
    Heretic.

I've tried searching for Yotsuba 6, and it's pretty much a dead end. :(
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • For anyone who hasn't bought the Azumanga Daioh manga, don't buy the four separate volumes. There is an omnibus edition available, so you can get the entire thing in one book.
    Yes, it sells for $25 at most book stores. I recently purchased it at Borders for $8. That was after my 30% discount and use of $10 in Borders Bucks. ^_^

Also, I don't know if or when they will ever release volume 6 for Yotsuba again, however for those going to Otakon, if you see one and purchase it for me, I would be GREATLY appreciative and reimburse you handsomely for it. ^_~
  • Looks like Yotsuba&! is back on track for being released. They are re-releasing volume 6 in September, then volume 7 in December, and volume 8 in April 2010. Yay!
  • Wow, Yen Press took it from ADV. Look, ye mighty.
  • They take so long to come out that I forget to buy the old ones until I read the rumor that a new one is coming out.
  • It's nice to hear someone is finally releasing more of Yotsuba&! I've been missing it. Now if only they could do it faster.
  • Oh man, volume 10. This manga always cheers me up and totally hits the spot for my boring and annoying work day. That pancake bit was classic Yotsuba.
  • Jeremy gave me my Christmas present! It's the best present ever!

• I got volume 11 in Japanese!
    The chapters are:
    Yotsuba & Udon
    Yotsuba & Pizza
    Yotsuba & Bubbles
    Yotsuba & Gathering Chestnuts
    Yotsuba & Camera
    Yotsuba & Friends
    Yotsuba & ..........
    which is the actual title of the last one.
    It is a very funny volume.