This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The hardest internet/tech/common sence/research riddle ever.

edited April 2006 in Everything Else
Okay, now this is something that people like Rym and Scott will most likely love to pieces. It's the hardest riddle on the internet. In this riddle, you have to find out how to get to the next page and what the password and username is by going through the source code and researching what suddle clues there are in the page. This thing will keep you busy for probably at least 50 hours unless you either cheat/get help from someone who knows what to do or are one of the smartest people in the world. Check it out.

http://deathball.net/notpron/

(I don't know why it isn't that title, it has nothing to do with pr0n at all what so ever.)

Comments

• I'm up to level 8 now, and I have a feeling this one will take some work to solve. I'm having fun, though.
  • Yeah, this think took up about 14 hours of my life so far and I only got to the level with the candy rapper (can't remember what level number it was).
  • This is awesome. I'm stuck on level 7. What fucking candy is that?!
  • It's a Twix rapper. There's more too it though. Check out the history about Twix.