This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rejected Wii Play games

edited May 2007 in Video Games
Rejected Wii Play games

I couldn't get the embed to work.

Comments

• That's because the embed is only set up to work with google video and you tube (correct me if I'm wrong Scott). But good find, I was very amused ^_^
  • That's because the embed is only set up to work with google video and you tube (correct me if I'm wrong Scott). But good find, I was very amused ^_^
    If you used the visual editor like I told you to, you would have more options. However, it seems like only 9 people other than Rym and I bother to read.
  • Where's Wii Wrist Cutting? XD
  • I don't like the visual editor.
  • I don't like the visual editor.
    You don't have to use it if you don't want to. I'm just pointing out that the vast majority of people do not even know it is there despite my gigantic announcements and stickies. Maybe I should make some special thing where people can't post until they read certain threads.
  • Maybe I should make some special thing where people can't post until they read certain threads.
    Perhaps a quiz? I mean, you could make them click on the link, but you don't know if they read it if you go that route. I'd recommend a quiz that you can take once every 24 hours if you happen to fail.

Although, if you don't have time to add a simple Meebo chat to the forums, then you probably don't have time to do this.
  • Nintendo sure knows how to pleasure a woman.
  • Nintendo sure knows how to pleasure a woman.
    I loled