This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Man who ever was that cat did a killer job! Jokes aside you all look pretty cool, what is the story behind the pig tails.
  • edited November 2012
    Last year my oldest daughter banned me from dressing for Halloween lest I embarrass her, so I went down to iParty and picked up a Dorothy wig (pictured), a lei, and a coconut bra.

This year it was too cold for the coconut bra.

Not pictured: my wife who is a big fat jerk and won't pose in pictures.

Kermit is a friend of my daughter's (the witch). The cat is Peanut, who is kind of a jerk who is totally ungrateful about being rescued as skin and bones from a Walmart parking lot a few years ago.

EDIT - should say two years ago I was banned, last year Halloween was cancelled by Alfred.
    Post edited by muppet on
  • It is never to cold for coconut bra!
  • So I promised my Aunt that she can choose a costume for me, though she had to make it herself. This is what she gave me. I didn't know what it was at first, but apparently it's a "Warblers" uniform, from Glee. It was actually fairly popular, and I'm glad that my Aunt didn't dress me up as something embarrassing!

• As a person who has exposed themselves to Glee due to the family being into it, that's pretty good.
  • Yes, I painted myself green. For some reason, I really love this picture and just because of my face and how I decided to make a triforce with my hands.

• I was a ninja this year. There are no pictures for obvious reasons.
  • edited November 2012
    Some friends and I went to the Museum of Play for another friend's birthday. It was a wild time.
    Post edited by Ikatono on
  • That sounds like the best birthday party. Well, the best birthday party you could have in Rochester.
  • Strong is a good Rochester birthday party.
  • edited November 2012
    I'm in the new Math the Band music video!

About 2 minutes in, I'm wearing an artichoke costume.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I have always wondered at those things, were you guys rocking out to music or was it all quite.
  • They played the music. We danced to the last half-minute of the song about fifteen times or so.
    Me in Israel.

My personal favorite image from the trip.

And this is everyone I went with.
  • I want to buy your beard a beer.
  • Any and all donations to the help Andrew's beard get through grad school beer fund are welcomed.
  • edited November 2012
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Is that your happy face?
  • edited November 2012
    Post edited by muppet on
  • LoC (Dmitri) has shorter hair!
  • edited November 2012
    The light from that chandelier behind you looks like a saintly halo in a renaissance painting, which obviously makes Richard Gere some sort of god.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • This is me because I didn't have anything better to do.

• Finished my scarf that's 100% hand made. (Dyed by Nuri, spun by Nuri's friend, and knitted by me!)

Note: You can see some gray hair that I'm just letting grow out.
  • edited December 2012
    Looking good, Ro!

Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I enjoy your footnote, Sonic.
  • I know my friends. Someone would have said something if I hadn't.
  • Time can go backwards and still be linear.
  • Looks like they said something anyway.