This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• I'm okay with that. If those pictures were in reverse order, it would mean I could spontaneously sprout a beard.
  • Time can go backwards and still be linear.
    If Sonic would later to back to the style of facial hair and shoulder length hair, then the picture would stay true, no matter which temporal direction you go.

• A few weeks back with my new 7 string. This is the only recent picture of me that I'm aware of.

• I'm okay with that. If those pictures were in reverse order, it would mean I could spontaneously sprout a beard.
    Dude, you're Armenian. That pretty much happens anyway.
  • I know my friends. Someone would have said something if I hadn't.
    My Timey-Wimey Detector went ding. There was stuff.

• edited December 2012
    Me!

And Yuko!

And Yuko on a dinosaur!

Nada, nada, and nada.
    Post edited by VichusSmith on
  • edited December 2012

I am the non-magician, and the non-woman.
    Post edited by VichusSmith on
  • [pic]
    Well played, sir.
  • Most recent attempt at looking at a camera.

• New haircut
  • Chris and I went to a New Year's Masquerade together, and although there aren't really any good pictures of us as people, these are pretty okay pictures of the costumes I made (although I focused way more on his than my own and I'm afraid it really shows... ;_;

Aaaand us without masks, with some random folks we met and talked to for awhile that night:

• That dress and vest are amazing! And you look really nice! Photogenicness, you haz it.
  • edited January 2013
    Picture of Viga (via her Twitter):
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • badass
  • DAYUM.

Welp. I might be a little bit gay.
  • HEY! I was going to post that today. >:(

But I'm sexy so it's okay. :P
  • edited January 2013
    Short hair again so I look professional for interviews. I miss my hair. :(
    Also, God my acne is bad. I wish my acne medication, you know, worked!
    Post edited by Axel on
  • Is that your interview face, Axel? ;-)
  • I laughed out loud.
  • edited January 2013
    Trying out a full beard for once. I've let the scruff grow for a week and change before taking the razor to it for a trimming. Thoughts so far, or should I stick with a goatee (or some other oddball facial hair style)?
    Post edited by Banta on
  • Are those gray hairs?
  • Disappointingly ginger.
  • Light, or soap, or something. Or grey hairs. I don't know.
  • Is that your interview face, Axel? ;-)
    Yes. YES. Obviously. Get all of the jobs.

I have been debating trimming/shaving my beard lately, well earlier than spring which was when I planned to as it keeps my face warm. The upkeep is starting to be more trouble than it is worth. I have been growing it out, jokingly saying I will braid it like a dwarf if it gets long enough, but I did not realize how much work a longer beard requires.