This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Canine, you have kids, right? You look like the coolest dad on the planet.
  • Thanks! I have two of them, and while I like to think I deserve that title most of the time they are a bit cooler than me. I think most kids are like that, although my son has made me avoid Miyazaki films due to how much he watches them.
  • How can you have two kids and no gray hairs?
  • Haha, well I do have some grey hairs but that has more to do with genetics than my children. They are great kids, although my daughter does make it rough sometimes when she wants something and does not get it, which happens too infrequently. Daughters are very manipulative.
  • HEY! I know that scarf! :D
  • Why did you climb out on that cliff?
  • He climbed out on that cliff so he could be in the *ahem*

Dude, I've climbed around that cliff at least a dozen times. I climb things. It's a thing I do.

Dude, I've climbed around that cliff at least a dozen times. I climb things. It's a thing I do.
    I usually scramble a bit during hikes. I'd like to note for those who don't climb or scramble that you will rarely feel as alive as you do when you're climbing and you realize that your own strength and force of will are all that separate you from death.
  • I've had that alive feeling before, and I plan on avoiding it again for the rest of my alive life.
  • Any free climbing that is beyond what would be considered bouldering is not for me. You know, acrophobia and all that shit.
  • Any free climbing that is beyond what would be considered bouldering is not for me. You know, acrophobia and all that shit.
    Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same boat. Mountain climbing, bungee jumping, skydiving; all out the window for me.

• I would climb mountains, sky dive and bungee jump no problem. But a few years ago I climbed up a rock and then was shitting myself climbing down. It was way higher and super slippy going down than I realized. If I had slipped, I'd most likely have died. Mountain climbing and those other sports are no problem for me because then my life isn't, literally, in my own hands. Other people are watching out for me, and in each case I'm attached in a way I trust.
  • Here are some shots from the same ascent years ago:

The view down
    Small Outrcopping
    Rails from the sheer cliff
    Resting on a rock

Also, Emily from the hike what where we took the pictures from earlier in the thread:
    Hiking at Breakneck Ridge
    Hiking at Breakneck Ridge
    This photo is good enough to be an album cover. Great shot!

• This seemed like it worked:
  • edited January 2013
    I like that. Credit for the shot goes to my main man: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Starship-Vici-Photography/104137239700619
    Post edited by Walker on
  • My dad recently dug up a picture of me from back in high school.
  • edited April 2013
    I'm diggin that shirt. Also where did you get it because I can't find it.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • I'm diggin that shirt. Also where did you get it because I can't find it.
    His awesome gf bought it for him at PAX East from the Team Meat booth. I don't think they have a website, but they were definitely at Prime 2012 and probably will be there this year.
  • edited April 2013
    I think this is it.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • Yep. Couldn't find it. Good job.
  • Ahhhh I'll join in.

I was Soi Fon, once. ^^;;;; The lighting was awful, though. It's the only picture I have of me alone, I didn't want to post other peoples' faces without their permission.
  • You... actually look like your profile picture? What nonsense is this?
  • edited April 2013
    I think this is it.
    awwww yeah. I found a lot of shirts that were just a colored photo which were kinda lame. I like that this one is actually designed for the shirt.

I think I've come across this site before when I was trying to find out who the vendor was that I bought my lemon grenade portal shirt from at PAX Prime. I forgot they had that badass companion cube ice tray.
    Post edited by MATATAT on