This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• I'm debating becoming a bard.

• I'm debating becoming a bard.

• I'm debating becoming a Beard.
  • AmpAmp
    edited April 2013
    Shaved my beard yesterday now I look like a twelve year old with a handle bar.

Edit; Also spousal overunit banded mandolins and long beard so my quest to bard is cut short.
    Post edited by Amp on
  • Thank you Ruffas, I sent that to my dad (who does have a beard).
  • Me, in a suit, last November.
    Got my hair cut yesterday -- or, rather, sheered my sheep.
  • Well, I introduced myself on the introductions thread, so I probably should here as well. This picture pretty much sums me up:

As one of my friends said: "It's like you're Gene Kelly and Debbie Reynolds AT THE SAME TIME!"
  • Oh hey, it's Dan. Didn't know you were here.
  • Went to the EMP Museum to check out the Art of Video Games Exhibit as well as the Fantasy: Worlds of Myth and Magic Exhibit.

I got to sit on the throne.

And Ro sat upon her throne with a troubled brow, knowing that WINTER IS COMING. But that is another story...
  • edited April 2013
    This picture pretty much sums me up
    I am imagining you in this repose throughout your daily life. Perhaps simultaneously singing "singing in the rain".
    Post edited by Belliger on
  • I was, in fact, singing in the rain during this; it was publicity week for the Glee Club concert, hence the full evening dress.
  • edited May 2013
    Probably not Jason, but it looks enough like him that it made me pause a moment.

Post edited by Churba on
  • I'd still eat dem balls.
  • My avatar gives a small sample of my visage, but this picture is more recent and indicative of what I actually look like now. Taken in Hyehwa.

• Me at anime STL.

Me and @kowai_ninja

And because I mentioned this in some other thread, friend's avatar cosplays...

• And because I mentioned this in some other thread, friend's avatar cosplays...
    Ohmigod, they're adorable. They look like little kids in big kid bodies in some Big-like freak accident.

My second pair of glasses came in. These ones exist entirely to troll people.
  • Awesome pic1
    Nice group shot of the group I went on the last cruise with, I'm in the upper corner to the left.

On the one hand, I miss having a full beard. On the other, I look better without one.
  • edited July 2013
    photo dsc_0665.jpg
    YA FECKING NURDS! That better be rehearsing for the next performance! And I guess some decapitated women on horses are fine too.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • Good god you two are adorable.
  • It's our engagement photoshoot. Because we are the best. Around.
  • Nothing's gonna ever keep you DOWWWWNNNNN!
  • It's our engagement photoshoot. Because we are the best. Around.
    For crying out loud. Hurry up already! I might grow old before there's an adorable tiny Nuri or Pete!
  • MY LOINS ARE NOT HERE TO SERVE YOUR WHIMS!

But for real though, babies are on the docket. First though, get job and get weddinged.
  • Screw your loins! We need more forum babbies! Stop being an adorable engaged couple and start being an adorable wedded couple, stat. We all know you want to.

Lovely pictures btw, some are very red though.