This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Getting ready for a performance:

• Are those huge, floppy bunny ears?
  • edited December 2008
    I call shenanigans. I thought you were a bronzdragon.
    Post edited by Mankoon on
  • Wheee :D
    [image]
    Is that bass what I think it is? If it is, then sweet bass.
  • Is that bass what I think it is? If it is, then sweet bass.
    If you're thinking it's a Music Man Stingray, then you are correct.
  • Wheee :D
    [image]
    Is that bass what I think it is? If it is, then sweet bass.
    /obligatory
    Smokin' Mah Pipe.
    Yup, I've got long hair.
    In the room over the house?
    I'm the one that isn't the cat with the creepy glowing eyes.

Me, at Nijo-jo in Kyoto (October 2008), where I studied abroad. Via Flickr.
  • In the room over the house?
    Exactly.
    How come you make it a habit to hide your face whenever a picture is of yourself is up
  • How come you make it a habit to hide your face whenever a picture is of yourself is up
    That would be Bear Police, not me. Look back through this thread and you'll find that this is not the case.
  • [In Sail's room over the sea]
    You and I would get along, if only because of this and our mutual love of TMBG and the Aquabats.
  • edited February 2009
    [In Sail's room over the sea]
    You and I would get along, if only because of this and our mutual love of TMBG and the Aquabats.
    I like you. You're a good guy.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • The internets: Bringing people together since 1988.
  • @Churba: I love that pipe.
  • edited February 2009
    Do you smoke a lot? I had a Peterson and a Sabinelli that were pretty good, but eventually I started to only smoke meerschaums because I would burn a hole into any wooden pipe. I had a calabash that I used quite a lot. It was great.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • edited February 2009
    I don't smoke it terribly often - About three or four times a week. Weather permitting, I just make up a cup of tea, and smoke out on my side steps.
    My travel pipe when I was a flight attendant was a Proto-pipe, But I usualy smoked a Falcon extra, My "Sherlock homes" pipe(I think it was a Kildare, but I'm not sure, it was a hand-me-down), and later on, a really nice Meerschaum pipe my mate Razak picked up in turkey.

I gotta say, though, Greens of Leeds to some mighty fine tobacco - at the moment, I have a bag of American Vanilla, and a Bag of Peach & Rum, Which are both Fantastic. I'd be happy to send you some, if you want.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I have a bag of American Vanilla, and a Bag of Peach & Rum, Which are both Fantastic. I'd be happy to send you some, if you want.
    I appreciate the offer and I'd like that, but I haven't smoked at all for a little over three years. As it stands now, I'm probably gonna have to wait until we have a house with a basement again, and that could be years away.

I used to love to smoke a pipe while I played Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
  • edited February 2009
    I have a bag of American Vanilla, and a Bag of Peach & Rum, Which are both Fantastic. I'd be happy to send you some, if you want.
    I appreciate the offer and I'd like that, but I haven't smoked at all for a little over three years. As it stands now, I'm probably gonna have to wait until we have a house with a basement again, and that could be years away.

I used to love to smoke a pipe while I playedReturn to Castle Wolfenstein.
    The offer will still be open. But seriously, smoking a pipe while playing Wolfenstien? Both classy and awesome.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • smoking a pipe while playing Wolfenstien? Both classy and awesomely stupid.
    Discussing tobacco flavors today, discussing respirator brands tomorrow. Good luck with all that.
  • edited February 2009
    smoking a pipe while playing Wolfenstien? Bothclassy and awesomely stupid.
    Discussing tobacco flavors today, discussing respirator brands tomorrow. Good luck with all that.
    LOL. I could start smoking again, then smoke for another thirty years, and I would still be healthier than you. You don't really inhale pipe smoke, so there's virtually no lung damage. Now, there might be other damage, but pipe smokers rarely end up on respirators.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on