This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Want to make the pusle rifle from Alines?

edited June 2007 in Movies

Digg link real link

As seen in the 1986 movie "Aliens", this prop became an instant classic. With its fully functional hero models that fired 45 cal. blanks, and 12 guage shot gun rounds, to the ultra-slick O.D. green shrouds, this prop is the rare weapon that could actually do what it appeared to do in the movie! Shoot!

This is probably the most bad-ass of movie replica weapons around. I know you want one.

Comments

• If you don't need this beautiful gun to actually shoot, you can make it out of paper! (And lots and lots of glue)

See website for details (In the menu - choose Aliens Models/Pulzní puška M41-A (yes, it's a Czech website)). Direct link to archive with printouts and building instructions here. The instructions are are also in Czech, but the drawings are self explanatory.

If there ever comes a time when I am bored of all my current hobbies, I will build this.
  • Or, you could pick up a Tokyo Marui Thompson M1A1 and the Pulse Rifle conversion kit. It's a bit expensive, but the Thompson is one of the highest quality rifles made by TM, who happen to be the makers of the highest quality airsoft rifles that are out there. The conversion kit will only take the extended length(and capacity) Thompson magazines(if I remember correctly), but it includes a working LED ammo counter, just like the one from the movie.