This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Question for the journalists

edited June 2007 in Politics
I missed the debate last night so this morning I started to scour the news sites to see what went down.

Why can I find no mention of Ron Paul in 90% of the articles I found? One article specifically said there were 10 candidates present and then listed 9 of them, omitting Ron Paul!

This is no longer about Ron Paul but about the integrity of Journalism.

Look at the time numbers from the recent Democratic debate. Blitzer took my time to himself than many of the candidates got!

These are the primary debates, each candidate should get equal time!

Comments

• I'll wait for the Daily Show's coverage, its (sadly) likely to be the most accurate. Plus they had Ron Paul on the show Monday so they at least know who he is.
  • Did you listen to 'Wait, wait don't tell me this week'? John Edwards wife was the guest, can I vote for her, I like her?
  • Did you listen to 'Wait, wait don't tell me this week'? John Edwards wife was the guest, can I vote for her, I like her?
    I have the podcast version of that on my Google Reader, and for some reason, this week, the MP3 didn't download right, and I'm too lazy to dig around for it. It's a very good show, though.
  • I had one of my political writers put together a piece on the time problems in the last two debates. Chris Dodd's site put out some great graphics showing the time each candidate received.
  • I had one of my political writers put together a piece on the time problems in the last two debates. Chris Dodd's site put out some great graphics showing the time each candidate received.
    You "have" political writers? I thought you did tech support.
  • I have one friend who likes to write about politics. I write the tech and Pokemon stuff.

I have another writer who writes about the 501st (Star Wars Battalion where they make their own costumes) and I also have some other guest writers that write every now and then.
  • Ahhh, ok. I just now figured out that your not the only one that writes in the HMTK blog.
  • Ahhh, ok. I just now figured out that your not the only one that writes in the HMTK blog.
    I'm the main writer and I own the domain but yes, I have other writers.