This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 070620 - Neon Genesis Evangelion

124»

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Oh right, it did say "Adams" first. I'd only remembered the "Lilin" part. ^^; Either way, should be interesting.

And I wasn't so much complaining about that as I was weirded out. It was such a shocker when we learned the truth about that so late in the TV series, that seeing it right in the first movie threw me off. And you're right about [spoiler, maybe]the test Eva, though I suspect that a first-time viewer could rationalize that as the tester just being a "rough skeleton" for the simulation, the way a lot of vehicle simulators look on the outside[/spoiler, maybe].

I won't go on anymore after this about the spoiler tags, so I'll end by saying that I like the square brackets and the ending tag. Guess it's because I'm used to using BBcode on forums; looks more natural to me. XD;;

EDIT: By the way, has anyone else seen LittleKuriboh's newest video, "Dan Green Presents Abridging 101"? He uses Evangelion for all his examples, and if you've seen a some of the mediocre-to-bad "abridged series" on YouTube that try to rip off of LittleKuriboh, those examples are all the more funny. XD

Post edited by Eryn on