This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

online manga

Well, I just can't fricking god-damn find an online manga website, so now I'm on my last resort: the forum!

Comments

• edited April 2006
    So you can't search "(insert wanted manga) scanlations" on google?
    Post edited by Railith on
  • edited April 2006
    I will try but I wanted to see if there at least somewhere were there original manga

I will try, but I wanted to see if there is at least somewhere were there is original manga.
    Post edited by MrPeriod on
  • edited April 2006
    What exactly are you looking for?
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • edited April 2006
    something original,like an new kind of manga not in a store not scanned from a book but draw to be on a web page. understand?

Something original. Like a new kind of manga: not in a store, not scanned from a book, but drawn to be on a web page. Understand?
  • If that's the case, there are a million out there. Keenspot has alot of them.
    You can also go here:
    http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/

You must really suck at the internet.
  • edited April 2006
    Don't make me flame you.
  • edited April 2006
    ohh There. I found a website.

http://www.wirepop.com
  • Just returning the tone.
  • edited April 2006
    Well thanks anyways,im want to make a paypal account but can't T_T. Well im stuck with the free manga.

Well, thanks anyways. I want to make a Paypal account, but can't T_T. Well, I'm stuck with the free manga.
  • Dear God. Just... Dear God.
  • edited April 2006
    ...Are you telling me I have bad grammar?
    Well I do mostly because I type in Japanese, but thanks for correcting me.
  • Yes, I am. At least capitalize the first words of your sentences. I usually let simple mistakes slide, but yours seem endemic.

Please if nothing else make an effort to learn.
  • Okay, I will do that.
  • edited April 2006
    Yeah, Mr. Period does this to eveyone. Kawaii desu ne?
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • edited April 2006
    I mean as in the kanji.
    Post edited by the flamming geek on
  • edited April 2006
    cute blah blah? I said that I type japanese, but not that I pronounce it .

edit:You may ask your self 3 questions:
    1.Q
    why is he always on when its fricking late in japan?

.A
    I sleep in the day mostly,and i work in my roo..err apartment.

2.Q
    If you dont speak the lenguage, how the hell can you live there?

.A
    I generaly stay in my room(aparment) and this little dude come in every week and bring in groceries and wathever I ask for, as in for video game....Internet.

3.Q what time it is in japan?

.A when I wrote this it was 10:00pm
  • Ah, I kinda figured that you might have known what I said because alot of internet anime people use that phrase. And from what I understood in Japanese class, it's correct Japanese grammar (in romanji). It means effectively, "Isn't he/she cute?"

What are you up to in Japan?
  • edited April 2006
    I can only tell you its god-damn awesome! I can't tell wath it is or I will get kicked out, it's in my contract (which is in english.)

((fun fact:I guess that Kawaii desu ne meant isnt that cute, so yeah, I will give myself a 6/9))
  • Laugh all you want it's still funny....or is it?
  • RymRym
    edited April 2006
    The Flamming Geek:

I can't help but notice that your IP address resolves back to a Bellsouth ADSL account in or near Miami, Florida. It does not appear to be a proxy, so I'm curious as to just how you're connecting to the Internet.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited April 2006
    Long story.

EDIT: im not an expert, but my ex-roommate did something if you want im gonna ask him.
  • I can give you an IRC network with tons of Manga/Comics, if you're interested.
  • The Flaming Geek, do you have a Japanese keyboard and/or a Japanese OS, and therefore it is difficult to type in English?
    Or do you use Japanese so much that it is beginning to affect your English?
  • edited April 2006
    noth.
  • Based on his other posts it seems like he doesn't even speak Japanese. In all likelihood he's just a 12 year old kid from Miami pretending to be in Japan.
  • You think I'm some 12 year old kid who pretends to live in Japan? Tell me what makes you think about that? For the love of magic man!(god) I would love to be back in Miami, not in the loneliness off this freaking room the only connection I have with the world is this crappy bugged up computer. damn this annoys me! It has more viruses than the corpse of typhoid Mary!
  • For you to use Japanese so much for it to affect your English, 君はずいぶん日本語つかいなきゃいけない。だけど、このぐらいの日本語をりかいできれないんなら、君の話はちょっとあやしい。
    As for your keyboard and/or Japanese OS, that's a load of crock. I've had little difficulty typing up grammatically correct emails on Japanese PC's. Hell, even my father, who is far from being well-versed in computer technology, can send emails in English better than you. So you obviously did not read the other little comment I made.
  • Not when you first try it. And not when you type like a mad man. I got use to it so now it's easy.
  • An interesting piece of trivia that I'd like to note; the time difference between US Eastern Time and Japan is 13.5 to 14 hours (or thereabouts). I find it interesting that you posted 5 hours ago that it was 10PM in Japan. 5 hours ago, EST it was 4PM. Therefore, in Japan at that time, it was 5 AM.
    And as of now, it would be approximately 11AM in Japan as of the posting of this message, 9:43PM EST.