This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Gore will not run for president

edited July 2007 in Politics
At least according to those clowns at CNN :D

So there goes the possibility of an "Inconvenient" opponent for Clinton and Obama. What do you think will happen now? I'm still riding my Clinton/Obama ticket theory.

Comments

• The only problem Clinton/Obama has is whether it will be Clinton/Obama or Obama/Clinton. Clinton has much more experience, but I think it's be easier for the Republicans to get the red states worked up about Clinton as President than as Vice-President.
  • All I know is that I'll never vote for the neo-cons or anything they support. There could be a dancing kangaroo and a washing machine running opposite of the republo-fascists and I'd vote for them.
  • Gore couldn't win. He's too far left now. Besides... he's doing much better criticizing from the sidelines. This way he never actually has to be accountable for anything.
  • I could never vote for someone who wants more government power that it currently has now, in my opinion it's way too bloated and I don't want more rights taken away from me so that someone else can experience a little more convenience.
  • edited July 2007
    Gore couldn't win. He's too far left now. Besides... he's doing much better criticizing from the sidelines. This way he never actually has to be accountable for anything.
    Too true. He just has fun criticizing everyone else.
    Post edited by bunnikun on
  • Not running for President means he can say what he believes instead of having to consider whether people will vote for him.
    Honestly, I can't blame him.  What rational person would want to run for president?
  • edited July 2007
    All I know is that I'll never vote for the neo-cons or anything they support. There could be a dancing kangaroo and a washing machine running opposite of the republo-fascists and I'd vote for them.
    Godwin alert!
    Post edited by ironzealot on
  • Ah, fascism, what a loverly topic, indeed.