This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hide-a-Pod - Best way to hide your iPod

edited July 2007 in Technology
This device is not only brilliant, but fucking hilarious.

You love your iPod. It’s a great product. You take it everywhere and you use it every day. But owning a device so desirable and fashionable as an iPod comes with one major drawback . . . the iPod has become a target for theft. So how can you take your iPod out of your home without fear?

Sadly, they aren't actually available for purchase :D

Comments

• They make a very valid point. I absolutely adore my beautifully gorgeous iPod. I would seriously cry like a baby if I were to lose the second my important device in my possession (of course the computer is absolutely numero uno!). I know it's sad that i would cry over a some pieces of metal and plastic assembled, but you will never truly appreciate it until you don't have it. For example, my Mimi's battery was malfunctioning, and I had to live without my iPod for 6 months before I could get a new one. Those months were seriously hard to endure. I was forced to use my CD player.
  • edited July 2007
    On a more serious note: You are unlikely to be mugged because the thief sees the iPod; The main give away is the earphones so your better off not using the ones that come with the iPod.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I'm still cracking up over the nickname Hide-a-Pod. It makes me think of Sneak-a-Toke, which right now, I wish I had.