This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

What to do at 3am.

I'm not tired, I never am. I've gotten enough Battlefield 2 for the day so thats out of the question. DS I will play in bed. I have nothing to do and nobody to talk to. This sucks. Any suggestions?

Maybe I'll go try to beat "Surrounded" on hard in Advance Wars DS, which I've been working on for a few months now off/on.

Comments

• Heh... You want a challenge? Try beating Advance Wars 1 and 2 on hard mode... DS was a cakewalk compared to those two games. ^_~
  • You could always do what I do and try and beat one of the Original Megaman games as fast as you can.
  • I can't even beat Megaman one, period. That's the only Megaman game I've played. Once I can get a 2.00 firmware or less PSP I'm going to be all over Megaman.
  • Mega Man one is hard. Mega Man 2 is much easier, and it is the best game ever. Mega Man 3 is easier than that. Many people say it is better than Mega Man 2, but they are wrong. I suggest you get the Mega Man and Mega Man X collections for PS2 or Gamecube. They are much better than emulation.
  • Whats makes it better? In fact I just remembered I can play NES on my GBA, for free. I'm not too much into console gaming when I have an option that involves my computer or one of my portables devices.
  • Remixed music. Accurate controls. Closer to the original Mega Man experience.
  • I know I've brought this one up more than once, but here:

http://deathball.net/notpron/

Takes an average of 2 months to beat without cheating.
  • I've been on there before, not too many people have beaten it. Somethin like 92 people. I've been meaning to get back on there anyways.
  • Yeah, it's really long. I often worder how many levels there are. Also, if you have that much spare time, I think that you probably should learn how to program if you don't already know. There are many of free places that will teach you how to on the internet. I plan on looking into all of that once summer comes since I'll have more free time then. Then, after you make a program, just sell it on download.com or something. With as much free time you seem to have, I think that would be a good idea.
  • Not to break the topic or anything, but i usually listen to podast feeds on my psp, i'm not sure if the DS has that function but you could allways just stick the MP3 files an an MP3 player
  • Screw the player, just listen to em on your PC. You could also read Digg, /., etc.
  • I can't figure out why that one thursday episode hasn't been brought up. I mean god, what do you do at 3 in the morning? Somebody has got to be doing something besides games.
  • The obvious answer to this question is the banana.
  • Yes, but the banana is obviously abuse to all fruit kind.
    Bananas shall be mocked for eternity following this practice.