This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Mario on Ice.......the horror

edited April 2006 in Everything Else
Sadly I THINK that I know this. For some reason I think that this might have been either a dream sequence from the Mr. Beleveder show or it was something that Nickelodeon crapped out.

Comments

• (BZZT) nope I was wong. Thank you for knocking sense into me Mr. Google.

http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/marioice.htm
  • Hooray! An explanation!
  • There was a time growing up when I thought Jason Bateman was too big of a doofus to ever succeed in show business. I was sure his hot sister Mallory from Family Ties would go on to be the big shot in Hollywood. It's because of bizarre crap like this that I thought those things.

-Esteban
  • Remember that time Mr Belvedere sat on his own nuts and fainted?
  • So Scott, do I win anything? :)
  • I can't believe that is jason Bateman of Arrest Developmental fame ^_^ Guess you have to start somewhere!
  • I don't think I said this was a contest. Let me go back and listen to make sure.
  • I think you did Apreche. You and Rym did not state the prize for winning the "contest".

But I could be wrong.....

Renshi
  • Unless we say otherwise, anytime we ask for something like that it will generally be for props or some Pocky at a con ;^)

After the logo content, though, we'll probably have more for actual prizes ^_^
  • *drools*
    Pocky......
  • From the show.

Rym: "And if anyone knows what the hell that is the first one to tell us wins...."

and then Scott cuts him off and the statement goes unfinished.