This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GameFly

edited August 2007 in Video Games
Well, I have a GameFly account set up for 2 games (though I'm talking my mom into going into 3 because she needs to play), and it's ok. It's not the best, but that's because I live in TX, probably the furthest away from both shipping area... things. For example, I sent Pokemon: Gale of Darkness or whatever about 3 weeks ago. It took a week and a few more days to get an new game (business days). 2 days before they picked up another game. When I checked the mail I found not one, but 2 games.

But that is not the point of this topic. I just wanted to know if anyone else had it, got some good games or got some bad games. (ex. I got Super Mario Strikers the other day from Gamefly! It's the shyt! But, you know what? NBA Street Vol. 3 sucks and needs to die.)

BTW, I'm sorry if this looks like a bad post, I kinda just ate some sugary cereal, and I'm a bit hyper, which takes away from my writing skills.

Comments

• I've been thinking of inking a deal with some service like GameFly where I trade them advertising for a free unlimitted account. I have one such company that advertises with me and it would be cheaper for them to do it this way.
  • Wow, that sounds really great! I don't know much about advertising, so I can''t really say much more, but a free unlimited account sounds awesome!
  • edited August 2007
    Uhh... double post, I know, but editing this in would sound weird...

Yeah, so I got Twilight Princess the other day. I am not liking it at all. Should I keep on going? Does it get better?
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • Hmm, what don't you like about Twilight Princess?
  • It just seemed slow...
    I'm probably just being picky.
    But if it does take forever, I can't try now! School's starting on Monday!
  • It starts out kinda slow, I guess. Have you ever played a Zelda game before?
  • edited August 2007
    Yeah, I've played a Link to the Past and Orcania of Time.
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • so I got a extra beta code for the PC rental thing from gamefly if anyone wants it?
  • I'll take it. Sounds interesting!
  • I'll steal one, if you have more.
  • I'll steal one, if you have more.
    I only got two and I gave the second one to Venture but if I get anymore you'll be the first Neito.
  • Intriguing. How does it work? Do you stream the entire game from some sort of web host, or does it have some sort of weird DRM on it?

I remember, back in the day of Blockbuster game rentals, that they tried to institute a PC gaming rental portion using some sort of strange DRM.