This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Movie being filmed

edited August 2007 in Movies
I just passed by a movie production company filming near my work (about a block away). Some Martin Lawrence movie College Road Trip

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Oh, that reminds me! While my dad was in London he saw the next National Treasure movie being filmed.

I think "your" movie sounds better.
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • Oh wow. When I was in Rome awhile ago they were filming Ocean's 12. There was a hotel that the actors were rumored to be staying at near my apartment, so there'd always be a big crowd. One day, when I was walking by, a limo pulled up in front of it. The crowd of people started screaming and taking pictures. Then, some startled Italian businessmen got out of the limo and ran into the hotel, scared out of their minds. It turns out that Ocean's 12 is a bit shit, but how's Ocean's 13?
  • I was in New York from July 30 to Aug 2, and they were filming some Disney movie with Robin Willimas and  John Travolta outside the Time & Life building, this was my first time in NY ever, so it was a nice fun thing to add to the trip.