This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The problem with American Education

edited August 2007 in Everything Else
WALIARHHLII

Her next morning rebuttal

I still can't embed Youtube on here.

Comments

• I think this goes to show what's wrong with our country in general, not just our education system.
  • After watching this video, I came across an article about a National Decline in SAT Averages.
  • Maybe she was nervous, but still that clip made me sad :(
  • I still can't embed Youtube on here.
    Here is the code for the video below:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSLrhtKmlSE
  • "I can't find the United States on this globe! All I see is a place called usa (pronounced oosah)!" - from some episode in Fairly Oddparents.

This just reminded me of that.
  • edited August 2007
    One-fifth of the people in the U.S. can't find the U.S. on a map. Bush's approval ratings are in the mid 20s to mid 30s.

Any connection?
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Bigger problem: who the fuck is Aimee Teegarden, and why does she have so damn many "e"s in her name?
  • I recently saw this on myspace. I almost feel bad for the girl, but then again, I really don't. I just lol'd and smiled.
  • Perhaps it's the wig, but that guy's head looks way too big for his body.
  • I think the important thing for us all to remember here is that The IT Crowd is a good show.
  • I'm a fan of the "like such as and" action that she's got going on.

I wept.
  • I think I'm in love.
  • "I personally believe that, U.S. Americans are unable to do so, because some… people out there in our nation that don’t have maps, and I believe that our education, like such, as in South Africa and Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should… our education over here in the U.S., should help the U.S., er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.., for our…"

She should be given some kind of award. (perhaps 3rd place?)
  • Do you think GWB has any maps?
  • Yes, he throws darts at it to decide where to invade next.
  • edited September 2007
    Lol. That makes more sense than anything he has ever told us.

In fact, he's said many things that are far more silly than what Ms. South Carolina said. The difference is, Ms. South Carolina's policies have never killed anyone.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on