This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It's handegg season

Comments

• I really wanted to see the Texans beat the 49ers last night. Then pretty much one of the first plays that Texans had on offense and right after the announcers were mentioning how Schaub has thrown at least one interception the last 4 games, especially from a pick 6, what does he do? That's right, throw a pick 6 to get intercepted and an easy TD for the 49ers. That was game right there in the first few minutes of the first quarter.

I feel bad for JJ Watt and their defense for that sort of stuff. I missed the Broncos/Cowboys game. Heard it was a good one. Also 4-1. ; _ ; It's ok. We lost to a decent team and would rather have a loss to a good team than a bad one.
  • Feeling like 2003 Giants up in here.
  • Almost wast about to declare the Dolphins as legit. Missed a long field goal to send the Ravens into OT, and lost the game. Would have been a great win to slide into a first place tie since the Patriots finally lost.

It's pretty clear the Dolphins have some pretty talented players, particularly on defense, but are being a bit exposed by some nagging injuries. Also, their offensive line is shockingly bad. Bye week, one more tough game, then the schedule softens up a bit.
  • Apreche, how's it feel to have the worst team in New York? I can hear the fire Coughlin train powering up from here.

Not that the Packers' situation is much better. Our O-line is porous. Here's the QB depth chart:
    1. Saint Rodgers
    2. Seneca Wallace - running QB
    3. ?? Randall Cobb - emergency backup, ran the wildcat in college
    Oh yeah, Cobb's probably our best not-hurt running back as well, and our best returner. Plus, he's a starting WR, so he's too valuable really to risk at any of the other positions.

At least the rest of the NFC North stinks too, so we're not out of anything yet.
  • Since football season is over, plenty of extra time for nerdy activities.
    You only watch the Giants? Just cheer for the Broncos or something. Just don't cheer for the Saints. Or the 49ers.

I jokingly tweeted to ask the NY Jets to beat the Falcons last night and they did by a field goal. Hmmm. I should wish for other things too.
  • edited October 2013
    Since football season is over, plenty of extra time for nerdy activities.
    You only watch the Giants? Just cheer for the Broncos or something. Just don't cheer for the Saints. Or the 49ers.

I jokingly tweeted to ask the NY Jets to beat the Falcons last night and they did by a field goal. Hmmm. I should wish for other things too.
    Super Manning Bros. is also a backup plan. Mostly I just root against teams I hate, but they are all doing kind of shitty.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Tony really went full Romo this week.
  • Super Manning Bros. is also a backup plan. Mostly I just root against teams I hate, but they are all doing kind of shitty.
    So who are the teams you hate?
    There is plenty of great games, just watch those instead. Indy/Seattle was a great one to watch.
  • edited October 2013

I foresee 2 possible, maybe 3 games the Seahawks may just lose for the rest of the season. The Offensive line needs to have their injured people back and improve on those damn penalties.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited October 2013
    Best game yesterday.

I caught the last quarter when I was at Buffalo Wild Wings. That place is insane on Sundays. Everyone was cheering at the Lions TD. I was laughing so hard at the Cowboys.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Did Stafford get an excessive celebration penalty on the play?
  • Did Stafford get an excessive celebration penalty on the play?
    That's doesn't count as excessive celebration as per the rules.
    Individual players involved in prolonged or excessive celebrations. Players are prohibited from
    engaging in any celebrations while on the ground. A celebration shall be deemed excessive or
    prolonged if a player continues to celebrate after a warning from an official.
    http://www.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/15_Rule12_Player_Conduct.pdf
  • edited October 2013
    That fucking Patriots interception. Dolphins had a 14 point lead and let it slip. Dolphins season is starting to circle the shitter, but damn that play is impressive.
    Post edited by Matt on
  • I guarantee more St. Louis fans will be paying attention to the baseball game tonight rather than the Seahawks at St. Louis. :P

We are past halfway. The next big Seahawks game isn't until December, when we host the Saints. I hope it's an even better repeat of the 2010 game when Beast Quake happened.
  • I hate to say it, but that fake-spike-stick-the-ball-over-the-goal-line trick was a very Brady move. Super smart play.
  • BEST HATS!

• Those are really good hats.
  • Hey Apreche, how about you turn off comment approval? I think it blocked me because I said a naughty word.
  • Starfox said:

Hey Apreche, how about you turn off comment approval? I think it blocked me because I said a naughty word.

WAT?!
  • RymRym
    edited November 2013
    Fuck shit asshole shit fuck bitch semprini cocksucker.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Fuck, dick, shit, cunt, ass.
  • This is now the best thread.
  • cockgobbler
  • Apreche said:

Rym

My name is a word of power. Very dangerous.
  • Apreche said:

WAT?!

Last night I posted and got some message like, "your comment will appear pending approval."
  • Starfox said:

Apreche said:

WAT?!

Last night I posted and got some message like, "your comment will appear pending approval."
    Try taking a screenshot or something so we know what is going on.