This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Okay, video heavy post time.

First off, we have a man by the name of Andy Mckee and his song "Rylynn". He is by far one of the best guitar players I've ever heard.

Next off we have Jonathan Coulton doing a cover of "Baby got back". Awesome.

But lastly, even more awesome than those two combined, is a cover of the song "Hey Ya" by Outkast. I thought this was gonna be epic fail, but I heard it, and it gave me chill bumps. This man, Mat Weddle, has to be one of the best singers I've heard in a long time. This will finish my post up, so enjoy!

• Wow. You've really got a thing for the acoustic guitar.
  • When the third video goes all blurry and delayed I couldn't help but think "You've got beard power!", Top videos.
  • When the third video goes all blurry and delayed I couldn't help but think "You've got beard power!", Top videos.
    Hahahaha! Oh god, nice addition. Great videos indeed.
  • I'm a music nerd at heart, so it only comes natural that I love the guitar, and these videos just happen to be acoustic guitar.

If anyone else has anything like these, please share. I think you have a pretty good idea of what I would like if you watched mine.
  • SEXBOX 360
    I want to buy this as a joke for my bro. Ha!

• One of my favorite music videos ever. I wish itunes visualizer could do this.
  • My thing of the day is a single sentence. It requires some work on your part to get it though. Scroll all the way down this linked article to the video right before the comments. Hit play and watch it. The very last thing said is my thing of the day.
  • Above post = Epic lulz
  • I'm laughing so hard. One, because that quote in the video and the whole thing. Two, because of a similar experience I had in Somerset, PA. So hilarious!
  • edited January 2008
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited January 2008
    I had never realized..
    Back to front with the E flipped upside down.*
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I had never realized..
    Ooh, ooooooh! OOOOH! Ah mans. That's worth a prize.

And the TF2 Lego is also awesome.
  • edited January 2008
    The minute Rym said "I like to sing-a" in the latest ep. I had to look this up. I watched this a ton as a kid and had it on tape until a few years ago.
    I like to singa owl
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Stupid in-joke for mecha anime fans ahoy:
  • edited January 2008
    Bot flies really aren't dangerous at all. Usually they grow and leave. And if they don't leave, they're extremely easy to remove. But not the way those idiots did in the video. By a doctor. And the idea that a bot fly could get inside your brain is ludicrous.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Bot flies really aren't dangerous at all. Usually they grow and leave. And if they don't leave, they're extremely easy to remove. But not the way those idiots did in the video. By a doctor. And the idea that a bot fly could get inside your brain is ludicrous.
    yeah I agree the Bot flies thing is around the same level as tape worms, but the other bugs genuinely jibblied me out.
  • *shiver* Hate bugs. So much...
  • Oh wow, that's fun Neito. Sadly the video is sooooo horribly out of sync that it's just better to not watch at all.

• make sure to watch till the end for a special prize

• make sure to watch till the end for a special prize
    thank god for the skip-ahead function on the new Youtube player
  • HAHAA! The day only started, for me, and I already have a thing of the day. It's a Digg page. Read the first comment thread that is not buried.
  • today, many small things.
    Heard someone saying "double click the majohng dot exersize file"
    Downloading "Advance Wars: Days or Ruin" as we speak.
    First screen shot of Half Life 3 (thanks WiP, I was browsing your digs.)
  • edited January 2008
    I have never seen the crowbar in such detail before. But I'm mighty suspicious; the next game should be Half-Life 2: Episode 3. Then a completely new story arc, supposedly.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited January 2008
    HAHAA! The day only started, for me, and I already have a thing of the day.It's a Digg page.Read the first comment thread that is not buried.
    "Dadaism: This is not a tub."

*thumbs up Nineless*

My own thing of the day is the Kids Next Door series finale! It was truly greatness like the series itself. I can't believe I watched the whole marathon.....got damn.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • First screen shot ofHalf Life 3(thanks WiP, I was browsing your digs.)
    Wasn't that already proven to be a fake? Anyways, yes, awesome looking crowbar. But it's supposed to be red!
  • New story, new colour crowbar.
  • edited January 2008
    Speaking of Mr. Freeman, apparently he calls into Coast to Coast.
    Post edited by Neito on