This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

New and Upcoming DS and Wii Games

edited September 2007 in Video Games
So I just went on Amazon to order some books I've wanted for awhile. While I was there I figured I would pre-order Smash Bros. Why not? I'm going to buy it no matter what. I also pre-orderd Mario Galaxy. And Phantom Hourglass. And Phoenix Wright 3.

Then I realized. Namco Museum DS came out yesterday! I'm going to GameStop during lunch.

Oh mans! I still haven't beaten Metroid. But since TF2 isn't so amazing that it will take up all of my time, I will probably be able to beat Metroid soon enough.

Comments

• I find the new guitar jam game for the DS very interesting. I'm also waiting for Guitar Hero III to come out!
    edited September 2007
    /me blinks.

Never heard about Mario ... the last 4 games (you're buying) you talked about. Google to my aid!

EDIT:
    Gyakuten Saiban 3 was released on the GBA in Japan in 2004, and a Japanese DS port was released in 2007. Western localization releases was planned for later in 2007 and confirmed on a October 2007 release, after a delay from the original September date. The game takes place roughly a year after the previous game and includes many characters from both previous games, and also allows the player to play two cases in the past as Mia Fey. There are five cases total within the game.
    A DS edition of Gyakuten Saiban 3 was released in Japan on August 23, 2007, approximately two months before the English version's release; as with the previous Japanese DS releases, the game features both Japanese and English text.
    Wikipedia's not sure.

And LoZ: Phantom Hourglass looks awesome. Same for Super Mario Galaxy.
    Post edited by ... on
  • I find the new guitar jam game for the DS very interesting. I'm also waiting for Guitar Hero III to come out!
    I'm not buying any music or rhythm games until after they are all out, and there is a lull. With Wii and PC versions coming out, I have to figure out the most economical way for someone who doesn't own a 360 or a PS2 to get as many of these games as possible. Once that is settled, I'll probably buy a whole bunch of these games at once. Also, I'm considering just not buying any of them at all. I have a feeling that if I played Guitar Hero or Rock Band every day, that it would get old and not be worth the investment. If I just don't ever buy it, then it will always be super fun to play the games when I go to conventions or houses of friends who have the games. I'll never be super good at the games that way, but I'm good enough to hold my own and have fun. That's what really matters with a rhythm game.
  • I am a guitar teacher and I find that guitar jam actually is a good way of learning/ practicing guitar. I played GH III at the Leipzig GC and it was awesome!
  • Anyone thinking about buying Drawn to Life?
    The concept seems really interesting, you draw your own character, weapons, vehicles etc, but I'm afraid it's aimed just for little kids.
  • Anyone thinking about buyingDrawn to Life?

The concept seems really interesting, you draw your own character, weapons, vehicles etc, but I'm afraid it's aimed just for little kids.
    I have the same policy for this that I have for Worms 2 DS. Hope someone else buys it.
  • < sarcasm type="mock pretentious"> I cant beleive no-one took notice of the release of Kidou Gekidan Haro Ichiza Gundam Mahjong Plus Z Sara ni Deki Ruyo uni Nattana < /sarcasm>